| PRO šŸˆ Bama In The NFL - 2024 Season Updates & Highlights

Less than a minute to go in the game, Bucs down 2 scores and trying to drive the field. Mayfield is sacked and twisted around awkwardly, but is fine. Joe Buck says... I know you want to win but at some point you just have to get out of here healthy and move on to the next one... Not 10 seconds later, next play, WR Chris Godwin snaps or dislocates his ankle on a play. Brutal.

Henry passed Ottis Anderson last night to land at number 30 all time. 75 more yards would move him to number 27, passing Marshawn Lynch, Eddie George and Tiki Barber. From there, another 150 yards to get to another three in a 50-yard bunch - Thomas Jones, Jamal Lewis and Ricky Watters - which would get him to 24.

Quite the march to greatness.
Those are big names in the league's history books. But those above guys like Watters? It's sobering looking at names like OJ, Riggins, Allen, Thomas ... and knowing DH will likely be above them, soon.

IF anything...this makes me shake my head looking at Emmitt with 18K+.

Could you imagine him with Emmitt's O-line?
That's funny. I was thinking along the same lines earlier this morning but with a different player in mind. What if Thurman Thomas had the Dallas O-line?

As much as I loved watching the trio in Dallas, I came away from that Dallas - Buffalo rivalry with a lot of respect for Thurman. I can remember just getting out of high school when he was running wild at Okie State. I never had the chance to watch him play in college other than the bowl season. He caught my attention back then; in black and white print.

Back
Top Bottom