| PRO BAMA in the National Football League -

JJ didn’t do so well today. When is Atlanta going to fire Quinn? Too much talent being wasted there. Blew a 19 point second half lead to the Cowboys, including up 15 with 5 minutes left. Scored 3 times in the last 5 mins. The onsides kick blown by the Falcons was a colossal cluster.

Really, really piss poor coaching when your players don't know to NOT let the ball roll 10 yards and let the other team recover it.

Really, really piss poor coaching when your players don't know to NOT let the ball roll 10 yards and let the other team recover it.
While surfing around I've seen countless comments that Quinn and his staff need to be fired because of that onside kick. (Reminds me of Bobby Williams threads.) That stuff should, and likely was, taught in high school. A weird play. I can only assume they thought the ball wasn't going to go 10 yards?

While surfing around I've seen countless comments that Quinn and his staff need to be fired because of that onside kick. (Reminds me of Bobby Williams threads.) That stuff should, and likely was, taught in high school. A weird play. I can only assume they thought the ball wasn't going to go 10 yards?

Most Falcon fans said they all should have been canned two years ago. I'm not a Dimitroff fan either. He did great with Julio and Ridley. But our drafts have been so mediocre as a whole, he should be moving on as well.

There is no freaking reason "professional" football players should be making that mistake. To me it's like fast food workers that can't get your order right demanding $15 an hour when they can't do their job at $10. To me, they just lose a lot of credibility when you see them come out about politics and social issues, only to see things like this. I have taught my 7-8 year olds they cannot touch you within ten yards, so just dive on it if you can before ten yards.

My question about when they will fire him wasn’t stemming just from that ugly onsides kick debacle. They’ve had too much talent to be where they are. Heck, they started the season 3-9 last year before getting some wins late against teams that didn’t really matter. In 2018 were 4-9 before a string of wins to end the season against the struggling Cards, Panthers and Bucs. No one play should make or break a coach, but that is just another data point in their underachievement the last few years. 6 of their next 7 games are against bad teams, let’s see how they do. I’d bet it will he somewhere around 4-3. Then they have the Saints twice, Bucs twice, Chiefs, and 2 struggling teams. If he lays another egg this year, surely they will oust him. Painful to watch them lose so many games they should win.

Jacobs is running the ball right up the saints ass on MNF

He's awesome! Gruden uses him a ton which may not be good in the long term, but it sure is fun to watch. IMO he's more confident and explosive than last year, which is saying something.

I'm always chapped thinking back to that disastrous title game in '18 when he was a backup to D. Harris. He was a difference maker that never really got the opportunity because of all the depth. To Saban's credit... Live & Learn... Najee got those carries vs Georgia and did the damn thing. RTR!

Speaking of Watson. Houston locked him up with a huge contract. They’re off to an 0-3 start, he’s got 4 TD’s and 3 INT’s. A couple of mill per game and he’s not doing so well. What they pay these QB’s is insane. If you’re going to pay a QB that much, better have a WR or 2 on the payroll as well. Or it’s a waste.

Back
Top Bottom