| PRO BAMA in the National Football League -

I've seen 2 different numbers today (55 former Bama players, and 57). Not sure which is accurate, but regardless, its quite impressive. The roster is set at 53 players. There are 32 teams. So basically just over 1 entire team is former UA players, and 1 out of 32 in all. Pretty good. Ohio State is next with 50 followed by LSU with 42.
And now we have a QB and punter. One position.

IR has been different as well... Feel free to edit
The other Foster, Reuben was put on IR for the Redskins.... he was put on it before the roster was cut down to 53 so he's done for the year.... hadn't kept up with the extent of his knee injury, but read where it did nerve damage, which in most cases is a career ender.

The other Foster, Reuben was put on IR for the Redskins.... he was put on it before the roster was cut down to 53 so he's done for the year.... hadn't kept up with the extent of his knee injury, but read where it did nerve damage, which in most cases is a career ender.
With another five (?) opt-outs it's a hard number to get ahold of. Someone will get it narrowed down soon.

Looking through a few box scores and updates on Bama guys and it looks like they combined for six touchdowns yesterday. It's crazy for me to consider that five years ago we'd be talking about those six as an Alabama alum record. Now-a-day, it's just another Sunday.

Jeudy was 4/56 last night... But 2 huge drops. Hopefully not a sign of things to come....

Dude can get open though! Really good at that. RTR

I missed the drops, but the future is bright for him. Have you or anyone else noticed that Ruggs moves a lot like Jeudy now? I've noticed in videos he stops and cuts a lot like Jeudy now.

Bad ones.....

Yeah, two easy drops right there. He did look really good with the ball in his hands though. I don't watch a lot of NFL football anymore, but I did make plans to watch Jeudy, Ruggs, Jacobs, and Henry whenever they're on tv this season, plus Calvin and Julio being my hometown team, I always watch them. Thanks for sharing.

JJ didn’t do so well today. When is Atlanta going to fire Quinn? Too much talent being wasted there. Blew a 19 point second half lead to the Cowboys, including up 15 with 5 minutes left. Scored 3 times in the last 5 mins. The onsides kick blown by the Falcons was a colossal cluster.

Back
Top Bottom