| PRO šŸˆ ***Bama in Pro's 2019*** šŸˆ (NFL/XFL updates)

I feel bad for Kitchens. The Browns are horrible. High expectations or not. And they have 2 of the best teams in the league the next 2 weeks. Theyā€™ll be 2-5 through 7 weeks. They suck, no fire, no chemistry, no anything.

yeah that O line was deplorable last night, Baker looks like he shouldn't start for a middle school team, and OBJ can't get open. The defense is pretty bad, too. I had no idea the 49er's were that good, or the Browns THAT bad

so when will Damien Harris ever play RB with the Patriots? He's only been active (rest have been healthy scratches) 1 game, and only got in on 5 special team snaps so far this year. It's not like Michal is tearing it up.

@Sgt. Lincoln Osiris I know you keep up with the pro. With Dre Kirkpatrick going down ,How many Bama players are on/going on the IR list? Cooper isn't playing right now sitting on the sideline without his helmet?

I actually don't keep up with it as much as it appears. I haven't watched a single NFL game fully in probably 3 years.

I just like to stay abreast of former Bama players' performances.

If it weren't for seeing the Twitter clips I post, I wouldn't really know how they're doing.

Back
Top Bottom