| FTBL 'Bama gettin' the nods from some more as the SECCG looms...

srollins

Verified Member
Mark Schlabach of ESPN.com, Tom Deinhart of SportingNews.com and Terry Bowden of Yahoo.com are picking 'Bama to beat Florida in the SEC Championship Game - FWIW.

I know in the grand scheme of things that it doesn't really mean much, but it does feel good to finally be recognized again as a power to be reckoned with and to be picked to win the SECCG with the almost automatic bid to the BCS National Championship game that comes with it... I'm feeling pretty good as a lifelong 'Bama fan.

Roll Tide!

Thanks, srollins. That is good to know that a few more are coming around and seeing the possibility of 'Bama winning.

Lee Corso will pick UF so we are ok!!!!

GatorHeadGameday.gif

The news I'm getting from most is we might as well not show up, we've already lost. :roll:

I'm starting to really get tired of hearing this for the past two weeks. I actually had a guy tell me, "I don't know why you're wearing all that Bama stuff, ya'll gonna get beat this Sat." I told him it doesn't matter if we win or not, I wear my colors!!! cool8)

a$# ;flame GAYTARDS

bamadezz said:
The news I'm getting from most is we might as well not show up, we've already lost. :roll:

I'm starting to really get tired of hearing this for the past two weeks. I actually had a guy tell me, "I don't know why you're wearing all that Bama stuff, ya'll gonna get beat this Sat." I told him it doesn't matter if we win or not, I wear my colors!!! cool8)

a$# ;flame GAYTARDS

Why do people make it a huge deal if we lose....if we lose we lose (everyone else has in the BCS conferences). Nobody would have though that we would be the #1 team in the nation. Who would have thought that we would not have lost a game by now? If we lose, in my book, im ok with it. I view every win as a bonus win now. We are still going to a BCS game. Im just happy that we are undefeated. I would love to beat UF and win the national championship. But i know if we are this good now. Watch out for the years to come!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

AND WEAR YOUR COLORS!!! They are better then orange and blue!

the_rolltide said:
bamadezz said:

a$# ;flame GAYTARDS

Why do people make it a huge deal if we lose....if we lose we lose (everyone else has in the BCS conferences). Nobody would have though that we would be the #1 team in the nation. Who would have thought that we would not have lost a game by now? If we lose, in my book, im ok with it. I view every win as a bonus win now. We are still going to a BCS game. Im just happy that we are undefeated. I would love to beat UF and win the national championship. But i know if we are this good now. Watch out for the years to come!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

AND WEAR YOUR COLORS!!! They are better then orange and blue!

they way the season has turned out this year is beyond my expectations.

Ranked #1 and going into the SECCG is gravy with the biscuits.
we as fans can set and brag about the way the team has been playing, and winning.
we as fans can hold up our #1 fingers..
we as fans can talk smack to the ones that have been giving us hell for a while..

but it's the players and coaches who have made this possible.
it's the players that bought into Sabin's plan..
and it's Sabin and the assistants who have put this plan into play.

If Alabama loses Sat. I will be disappointed along with a lots of others.
right now were setting at 12-0,playing for a NC, and who last year would have ever thought it.

wear your colors proudly, fly your banners highly..

shout 'ROLL TIDE' at the top your lungs...

It's been a rememberable season...and it aint over yet..

Bama is back

bamadezz said:

a$# ;flame GAYTARDS
Hey, even if we lose, we're still 12-1............just like everyone else! (gr)

I agree guys! I told the guy, look we're undefeated and last I checked we beat Ole Miss. He didn't care much for that comment. :wink:

Besides, if we get beat are we gonna see JPW crying on national television saying he'll never let us down again... :lol: :arrow: :roll: :arrow: :lol:

Crimson Hawk said:
TerryP said:
I heard Lugenbill predicted the same today.

Not sure how I feel about that one. ;scr
Kinda like you feel when you venture over to a goober site? Kinda unclean & sticky feeling? :lol:

No, more like "that guy has never had a clue about football talent in recruiting so him judging a team..."

I heard the Brandon Lang pick on Fox Sports Radio. He said he handicaps from the lines out, andBAma has both of those won. Also said he would take Saban over Myer.

Scott Moore from CSTV was strong on Alabama winning on Fox Sports Radio the other day.

I think as we get closer, and people liek Tony Barnhart start really drilling down into this game, they are going to "get the 1992 feel again" and you are going to see picks start going Alabama's way.

I heard the Brandon Lang pick on Fox Sports Radio. He said he handicaps from the lines out, andBAma has both of those won. Also said he would take Saban over Myer.

Scott Moore from CSTV was strong on Alabama winning on Fox Sports Radio the other day.

I think as we get closer, and people liek Tony Barnhart start really drilling down into this game, they are going to "get the 1992 feel again" and you are going to see picks start going Alabama's way.

I really like both of their takes on how the game should transpire.

Coach Bowdens take:
If Bama keeps FL from making too many bigs plays, we can stick to our game plan. Control the clock and grind out TDs.

If we don't get to far behind, we wont be tempted to go to all pass mode.

I heard the team pick themselves to win back in July. They worked their butts off and disregarded every nay sayer from Clemson to Auburn. They believe they are going to win...and when they have been in trouble offensively this year, the defense and special teams have been there on cue every single time. Deep down I think we will likely lose, but that' why I am not 12-0 and on the squad. These guys are gonna pound and pound until they get what they want. They are like, well, elephants. Smart, steady, bold, powerful, unafraid. Roll Freakin Tide and may the sugar taste sweet for the gators in New Orleans!

Back
Top Bottom