| FTBL Attention Alabama fans!! Be competitors!

Swamptick

Verified Member
Watching Coach Saban get SO fired up about THIS Saturday, about THIS game on THIS weekend against THIS MSU team got me thinking.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US NEEDS TO DO OUR PART TO MAKE SURE THE STADIUM IS LOUD ON SATURDAY.

As fans we OWE it to those young men who have given us such a GREAT year. They have left blood and effort and sweat and tears on that field. The fans are a LARGE part of what they do. Are you proud of the kind of fan you have been?

We owe it to them to show how much we love them. Be loud! If you are not going, make sure everyone ELSE is loud. Let's give the TEAM something to be proud of. Let's have the Team look up in the stands and think "I am proud to play for Alabama. I am proud of our fans."

NO NEGATIVE FEELINGS!!!

I don't care how we play. If YOU don't like the way we are playing Saturday then shut the hell up and just cheer the young men in Crimson anyway. We should be the best, classiest and noisiest sons of bi@#$@* in the SEC.

Coach Saban, his staff and maybe MOST importantly, those young men who dress out in Crimson every Saturday, have given US, the Alabama fan base, something to be proud of again. If we lose every single game for the rest of the season, it will hurt but it will NOT mean a bad season. We are proud. After a decade of pain we really are back. It is THOSE young men and THEIR pride that has brought us here. Can you do your part this Saturday?

Are you proud?

A few years ago they passed out those mini megaphones I think it was before the UF game in 05.. that was a loud day!!!

But I promise my goal will be to loose my voice saturday night :)

Great post, Swamptick. We certainly do have a lot to be proud of and man was it ever needed for all of us.

Always enjoy reading your posts.

I agree that the stadium should be rocking. Too many times this year i've noticed the stadium so quiet you could hear crickets....and it's almost always during the middle of the 2nd and 3rd quarters...right around the same time our offense is struggling. So i'm wondering...is the team's play causing the quiet crowd or is the quiet crowd causing the team to play bad during those times?

Crimsonblood82 said:
I agree that the stadium should be rocking. Too many times this year i've noticed the stadium so quiet you could hear crickets....and it's almost always during the middle of the 2nd and 3rd quarters...right around the same time our offense is struggling. So i'm wondering...is the team's play causing the quiet crowd or is the quiet crowd causing the team to play bad during those times?

Neither should be the case. As fans we should get out there and FREAK OUT the whole game. I do.

Swamptick said:
Crimsonblood82 said:

Neither should be the case. As fans we should get out there and FREAK OUT the whole game. I do.

The surround sound is goin to be extra load! On top of me screaming at the TV! I'm PROUD! ARE YOU???!!!

Tonight......Alabama was proud.

It's fans were proud.

It's players were proud.

Ladies and gentlemen,

It is GREAT

To be

From Alabama.

Thank you tonight for showing up at the stadium.

11-0

#1 in the NATION.

Headed to the SEC bowl game.

Are you proud?

Tonight.......you, WE were proud

Roll Tide.

Back
Top Bottom