| FTBL At least one writer isn't buying Penn St.

I've watched just about every PSU game this year, and I couldn't disagree with this guy more. If Bama and Texas stay undefeated, both teams deserve it over the Nittany Lions. Otherwise, PSU has done everything, IMO, to be worthy of a shot at the NC.

weezyfbaby00 said:
I've watched just about every PSU game this year, and I couldn't disagree with this guy more. If Bama and Texas stay undefeated, both teams deserve it over the Nittany Lions. Otherwise, PSU has done everything, IMO, to be worthy of a shot at the NC.

Coastal Carolina W 66-10 1-0
Oregon State W 45-14 2-0
at Syracuse (ABC) W 55-13 3-0
Temple (Big Ten Network) W 45-3 4-0
Illinois (ABC) W 38-24 5-0 (1-0)
at Purdue (ESPN) W 20-6 6-0 (2-0)
at Wisconsin (ESPN) W 48-7 7-0 (3-0)
Michigan (ESPN) W 46-17 8-0 (4-0)
at Ohio State (ABC)

Nope I don't think so either. I don't see national champs with that SCHEDULE ·

Optimus said:
weezyfbaby00 said:

Coastal Carolina W 66-10 1-0
Oregon State W 45-14 2-0
at Syracuse (ABC) W 55-13 3-0
Temple (Big Ten Network) W 45-3 4-0
Illinois (ABC) W 38-24 5-0 (1-0)
at Purdue (ESPN) W 20-6 6-0 (2-0)
at Wisconsin (ESPN) W 48-7 7-0 (3-0)
Michigan (ESPN) W 46-17 8-0 (4-0)
at Ohio State (ABC)

Nope I don't think so either. I don't see national champs with that SCHEDULE ·
Weak schedule compared to Texas and Bama, but when has that kept a team like OSU and SC out of the championship game? But they have beaten all of the teams on their schedule like they are supposed to. I guess I favor these guys a little because one of my best friends is a fan and I've watched them a lot this year. As long as Bama and Texas stay undefeated, no way PSU gets in there. I believe everyone agrees on that.

Back
Top Bottom