| FTBL Arrest made in tree poisoning

Bama Fan Wanted for Killing Tree....

For those of you that haven't heard about this....Several weeks ago on the Paul Finebaum Show an Alabama Fan called in and stated that he had poisoned an important tree on the Auburn Campus! He described in detail how and when he did it! The tree has since died and he is wanted by the Feds! Let me be the 1st to say, You are a sorry MF, and I hope they catch your A$$! People like YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN THE BAMA FAMILY! This will have Severe Negative Repercussions on The University of Alabama and ESPECIALLY OUR FAN BASE! So, I hope more of the Good and Upstanding Bama family will speak out against this!

Roll Tide!

ya its sorry. The trees arent dead yet, but the even larger concern now is if any of the poison has spread to the surrounding areas. From a professor at AU they are now totally concerned with maybe having to excavate a very large portion of the Corner before they can ever replant anything there. I hate AU with a fiery passion myself but this is just pathetic. Lets just hope this doesnt bring out more crazies from either side and we start having retaliation

lol what an idiot. had he not bragged about it on the radio it would have never been discovered until the trees were dead. now his dumb a** is gonna end up in jail.

I remember the pic of the scam Newton Jersey on the bear statue. F*** em. What goes around comes around. I don't have a problem with it. Would I do it? Probably not but I'm not losing any sleep over it either, actually got a chuckle out of it.

I remember the pic of the scam Newton Jersey on the bear statue. F*** em. What goes around comes around. I don't have a problem with it. Would I do it? Probably not but I'm not losing any sleep over it either, actually got a chuckle out of it.
You'd think that someone with enough intelligence to type would be able to reason that the two instances aren't even remotely comparable.

Steel toe to the balls for you.

Ok what about the score being sprayed into the grass in front of the stadium?? I'm not supporting the action of this guy but like I said I'm not losing any sleep and if u are then go help them dig up the earth hippie. And as far as my balls are concerned, I like it rough ;) ps I'm not trying to ruffle feathers here

There is a major difference in putting a jersey on a statue that does no harm whatsoever to anything or anyone around it, and actually destroying property and costing the University lord knows how much money to fix the damage. Now just wait til the retaliation comes and ull be one of the first ones calling for someones head

Ok what about the score being sprayed into the grass in front of the stadium?? I'm not supporting the action of this guy but like I said I'm not losing any sleep and if u are then go help them dig up the earth hippie. And as far as my balls are concerned, I like it rough ;) ps I'm not trying to ruffle feathers here

ur not off to a good start on 'not trying to ruffle feathers'...

I never said he shouldn't be punished did I? Gah I said I don't support his action. Just because I'm not up in arms doesn't mean that I thinks he shouldn't be punished.

I'm ticked off, personally I have a lot of Auburn friends. All I'll say is, whoever did it should hope that the police or the FBI find him first. They're spitting VENOM. Also, the guy poisoned the Landmark Oak with highly concentrated Poison right after the Iron Bowl, before the jersey or rye grass incident. Now that it has come out that it had, infact, been poisoned and that it'll die soon, I can't imagine what they'll do in retaliation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom