| FTBL Are you kidding me?!?!?!

I love the look on Miles face = priceless

laughing.gif

Bamascoop said:
LSu practiced for /florida all week. Don't get too excited depth will prevail.

I'm sure LSU will win this game but with college football turning into a beauty contest, LSU doesn't need a close game against Tulane. Especially with OU looking as good as they are.

Argo said:
Bamascoop said:

I'm sure LSU will win this game but with college football turning into a beauty contest, LSU doesn't need a close game against Tulane. Especially with OU looking as good as they are.

We did not look great in the first half, but OU did lost to Colorado. Could be worse, I guess.

GoodScotch said:
Argo said:
Bamascoop said:

We did not look great in the first half, but OU did lost to Colorado. Could be worse, I guess.

Most of the LSU forums I visited this week had threads looking at Florida. I can understand that considering it's what, 18 in a row against Tulane?

Looks like the team was looking ahead as well. Reports I received had the Tigers practicing for Florida most of the week.

Texas has their hands full as well today...

Back
Top Bottom