| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC 'Archer' thread

PhillyGirl

Now that I know I'm not that only 'Archer' fan on this board, I kind of have to make this. Let's discuss the awesome that is 'Archer'.

Lana .. Lana. Lana! LANAAAA!!!!!!!!
WHAT?!
.. danger zoneee ..

Had some people tell me that this years season isn't as great as the previous :headscratch:

I'm actually enjoying this season more than the previous; although I really don't like to compare because they're all equally funny.

"Do you like to travel? Because if you don't find that bag, I'm going to empty the entire contents of your body and use your leathery skin as a replacement"

Have to say though, last nights episode kinda sucked.

"Pam, you .. MANATEE."

Yeah I agree, last night's episode was a little weak. Barry is just kind of annoying now. I really liked the episode with Luke a few weeks ago (maybe last week? I forget), the ending with Archer discovering what Luke did to him, and Lana's face at the end, too funny!

"The thought of me dead gives you an erection!?!?!"
"Just half of one, the other half would really miss you"

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=100905

FX has ordered season five of its critically-acclaimed animated comedy series "Archer," it was announced today by Nick Grad, Executive Vice President of Original Programming and Development, FX. The network has ordered 13 episodes for the series' fifth season.

"Archer" was created by Adam Reed and Floyd County Productions and it is executive produced by Reed and Matthew Thompson. Seven all-new episodes of "Archer" remain in season four, which wraps up on Thursday, April 11 at 10:00 PM E/P. This year "Archer" will enter into the category of Outstanding Comedy Series for the Emmy Awards.

I'm not too hot on this season honestly. I've seen the one with Pam and her coke addiction and that was funny, but the rest of the show is just bland now.

I feel you, I've felt it was bland since Season 2 :icon_confused: .. Or maybe my hopes after Season 1 were just super crazy high. Those are still by far my favorite episodes. Endlessly quotable.

Back
Top Bottom