| FTBL AP drops Bama to 4 and Michigan up to 2. Coaches keep Bama at 2.

I think the question remains, who can punch UGA in the mouth? It will be interesting to see how they respond when it happens. They have skated past all their opponents all year. Makes me think of 2019 and how we ass reamed everyone all year long until we got to California with Clemson and got embarrassed.

Rankings aren't a concern for us right now. Beat Georgia and we move to #1 and play Cincinnati if they can beat Houston. Would love to see Georgia and Michigan play and Michigan win.
Cincinnati’s not a lock … if Bama beats UGA, Michigan beats Iowa and Oklahoma State beats Baylor Saturday, I can’t see how the Playoff Committee puts Cincinnati in ahead of Oklahoma State.

Would be interesting if we can get a top 4 spot.

Several weeks to practice basics and maybe get Chris Allen back. I would have loved to see this years Dline with a 100% Chris Allen.
Turner has really developed nicely as a freshman... Getting everyone healthy would be great if we get that shot but have to figure out a way this weekend.

Turner has really developed nicely as a freshman... Getting everyone healthy would be great if we get that shot but have to figure out a way this weekend.

We gotta find a way to get Sanders, Turner, and Anderson on the field at the same time. Is it even possible? Their size, strength, and speed would help our offense out in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom