| OT Anyone playing any squares on the Super Bowl?

I am running two squares games as a fundraiser for my son's 9U baseball team. If anyone is interested I have the links below. Not the greatest site, but it is free to create the game. One is $20 a square and one is $10 a square. Payouts for both ($20 - $200 1st, 2nd, 3rd, $400 4th) ($10 - $100 1st, 2nd, 3rd, $200 4th). The rest goes directly to the boys for uniforms, tournament fees, facilities etc. Definitely appreciate any support for the boys if you're wanting to put a little something on the game.

$10 - Canes Slow Roller Super Bowl Squares Pool | Super Bowl Pool Site
$20 - Canes High Roller Super Bowl Square Pool | Super Bowl Pool Site

Man, the place I work at is super lame (Austrian company) when it comes to this. Even the Dutch company I worked for previously always had one of these floating through the office.
Like most years, there's three available for this weekend. $100, $50 (including free drinks and food,) and $20. We were looking over the names last night and know 90% of those on the boards.

Several of the local joints run them, I usually toss in on one. That, combined with an occasional lottery ticket when the pots get large, represents my entire gambling habit.

Check that, there's a local dive in Pell City that gambles on horses, pull a numbered chip out the bag and that's your horse, a buck at a time. I do that from time to time, usually on a guys' weekend.

Super Bowl is this weekend, right?

I learned a new game this past fall called meat raffles. Up in Minneapolis at five bars. You buy a $1 ticket, once they sell them all, they spill the wheel. If it lands on your number, you will the selection of meat bought from the local market. Doesn’t take much to entertain some folks!

Back
Top Bottom