| FTBL Anyone know if this movie ever came out?

I watched it in the theater if thats what you mean.I don't know if you can buy a copy of this movie or not. This movie never was a big hit of the Bamanation and the Bryant family didn't like it at all if i remember correctly.

Yes it was for sell about 4or 5 years ago. But i don't know now. I did have the link to the site. But it with dead and I delete it form my favor. I have both the tape and DVD of the movie.
Yes the family didn't like Gary Busy playing Coach Bryant. The thing about the movie is. The people who did it try to put to much in it.

Gary Busey? Are you freaking kidding me? I never knew anyhing about this movie...

Thought it was cool that this video was made before Coach Stallings came to Bama. :D

Tider 27 said:
Gary Busey? Are you freaking kidding me? I never knew anyhing about this movie...

Thought it was cool that this video was made before Coach Stallings came to Bama. :D

This was the pre-skull cracked Busey. He did a pretty good job, and I thought it was a good movie. I watched it at the theater in downtown aubrun in about '84 when I was visiting my girlfriend who attended there. It was fun watching it in a crowd of aubrun fans. They booed the parts when it showed Bama smacking them around.

RTR,

Tim

My daughter was an extra in the campus scenes. Those were filmed at Agnes Scott College in Atlanta. We lived in Atlanta at the time and she was a freshman at Bama.

Back
Top Bottom