| FTBL Anyone else get nervous?

Referee said:
Nervous? Naw! Just my pulse rate goes up a wee bit during some points in a game...

I am hoping that CNS can devise the strategy of his life against Urban Meyer & the Gators in the SEC Championship...

Hope he looks at the first half of the University of Miami defense going after Tim Tebow and how Houston Nutt's Ole Miss fared against the Florida Gators.

It has been a wonderful ride that still has two games toward perfection yet to be witnessed.

Go Bama!

Ditto

Your tag says Nick Saban is worth his weight in gold.

If he weighs 220 lbs that would make him only worth
$2,692,800.00 (Current Gold Price) He is worth much much more. :D

I have always been one to be nervous before every Bama game for as long as I can remember.

But sometime after the Ole Miss game this season, I've gone into each subsequent game pretty calm and confident in this group of players. I'm not sure what it is, but I really believe that everybody is truly on board with the process and it's really working.

I'm as confident this week as I was against Arkansas State or the Barn. Roll Tide.

I thought going into this week that I would get nervous. The more I hear everyone outside the Bamanation pick us to lose the more confident I become.I know that sounds strange, but I think this team will do good in an us against the world kind of mind set.

Back
Top Bottom