| FTBL Another rumor from the ATL…

• Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date
I

imported_RollTideRandy

Today they are saying that Ga Tech defensive coordinator (and interim head coach) Jon Tenuta met with LSU officials this week. This could indicate that Tenuta will replace Pelini as DC at LSU.

RollTideRandy said:
Today they are saying that Ga Tech defensive coordinator (and interim head coach) Jon Tenuta met with LSU officials this week. This could indicate that Tenuta will replace Pelini as DC at LSU.

Hmmm, that might work out great for them. :?

RollTideRandy said:

That been the prevailing thoughts out of BR since Callahan was released at Nebraska.

mongo4bama said:
Ya too bad for us that he is most likely going been hearing it about a week now.

Conference just keeps getting stronger.

RTR a$#

Tenuta has done a good job with the defense at GT the last few years. I don't (personal opinion) think he's better than Pelini.

Pellini is worthy of the Nebraska HC job. This guy is worthy of another DC position. That sounds like a net downgrade for LSU. BRING IT.

So CLM looses his OC last year, his DC this year, another year of Saban's recruits, AND Saban is on his schedule every year. :lol:

He should have gone to Michigan.

They lured Tenuta by offering him the additional title of Head Time Out Coach. He has the latitude to call timeouts when he chooses, and he can also employ a takedown maneuver when miles decides to call timeouts after turnovers and incomplete passes.

RTR,

Tim

It Takes Eleven said:
They lured Tenuta by offering him the additional title of Head Time Out Coach. He has the latitude to call timeouts when he chooses, and he can also employ a takedown maneuver when miles decides to call timeouts after turnovers and incomplete passes.

RTR,

Tim

:lol:

Tenuta to LSU

Hey LBS Miles will do just fine at LSU! what you need to see is if you can hold out for the lenght of time that it takes Saban to have a winning season. that's at least three years away. can you wait that long? :?:

Re: Tenuta to LSU

ranger350 said:
Hey LBS Miles will do just fine at LSU! what you need to see is if you can hold out for the lenght of time that it takes Saban to have a winning season. that's at least three years away. can you wait that long? :?:

LOL

We have a tigger on board!

You, sir, are truly deceived!

ranger350 said:

When we get ready to make corndogs we will summon for the wieners.

keep dreaming!

if ya'll think that we are decieved then ya'll must be in a fantasy! ya'll got beat by LSU,Auburn,Miss. St and almost by Ole. Miss. you guy's just might be the new runt's of the SEC!!! keep dreaming.

Re: keep dreaming!

ranger350 said:
if ya'll think that we are decieved then ya'll must be in a fantasy! ya'll got beat by LSU,Auburn,Miss. St and almost by Ole. Miss. you guy's just might be the new runt's of the SEC!!! keep dreaming.

Work on your grammar, then work on your logic.

I've always had a hard time cyphering if those who can't spell "y'all" have more right to say it. Just sayin'

RTR,

Tim

Re: keep dreaming!

ranger350 said:

We didn't lose to Arkansas.

If Bama had 1/2 the talent on the Roster of LSU we would have gone undefeated. LSU is an NFL team being coached by Shemp.

ranger350 said:

Get a life ranger & stop talking smack to get a rise out of us. I am interested in your name though. I doubt you were an Airborne Ranger so I'm guessing your profile name comes in honor of an old ford pickup or a honda atv.

Back
Top Bottom