| FTBL All of you "Gameday curse" guys can now have your

I don't know what most think about it, it seems not everyone is as pumped as me. I love being on the big stage, I love that ESPN will do nothing but trash Alabama in the weeks preceeding the game. It makes everything that much sweeter with a victory. Saban said he wanted big games like this for us. I don't see a better way to kick off the season then an ATL a$$ whoopin' of the Tigers. If we as fans/players are ready for big time Alabama football again, I see this as a great oppurtunity we should all welcome. RTR

weezyfbaby00 said:
I don't know what most think about it, it seems not everyone is as pumped as me. I love being on the big stage, I love that ESPN will do nothing but trash Alabama in the weeks preceeding the game. It makes everything that much sweeter with a victory. Saban said he wanted big games like this for us. I don't see a better way to kick off the season then an ATL a$$ whoopin' of the Tigers. If we as fans/players are ready for big time Alabama football again, I see this as a great oppurtunity we should all welcome. RTR

Well put. I am glad Gameday is there.

Gameday rolling in is like that drunk Uncle who shows up at family reunion once ever few years. Pompous, loud, and ruins a perfectly good day for everyone. Yeah, technically you have to let him come but your really wish he'd get lost, have a flat tire, or get a DUI on his way over.

Porter said:
I know who is thrilled about it, and that is Coach Saban. He loves exposure for the program like that.

Couldn't be more right Porter. As much as I want to hate ESPN, I love the atmosphere of Gameday. I love waking up early in the morning and tuning in, it just feels like a big event.

Re: All of you "Gameday curse" guys can now have y

TerryP said:
...of mourning. Herbie just said a few minutes ago on ESPN radio they'll be in ATL for our game.

Gameday curse is just silly! I mean grow up people...

Now the EA Sports Madden curse, SI curse, and Campbells Soup ad curse is a different story! :D

weezyfbaby00 said:
I love that ESPN will do nothing but trash Alabama in the weeks preceeding the game.

I had planned on making a drinking game out it. Every time during the game they mention Jimmy Johns, I'd take a drink. I changed my mind when I realized I'd be passed out before kickoff.

shipley00 said:
weezyfbaby00 said:
I love that ESPN will do nothing but trash Alabama in the weeks preceeding the game.

I had planned on making a drinking game out it. Every time during the game they mention Jimmy Johns, I'd take a drink. I changed my mind when I realized I'd be passed out before kickoff.

I think you'd have an easier time getting drunk by:

"This just in, Saban makes $4 million a year, and is the highest paid coach."

(Even though Miles, Carrol, and Mr. Offensive Genius make more >_>)

shipley00 said:
weezyfbaby00 said:

You'd die of alcohol poisoning 3 days before the game started

No such thing as a curse. In the last 10 years they have shown up for only big games and for those 10 years we have been way down. We couldn't win the big games. We would've lost had they been here or not. We are now going to be able to win the big games whether they're here or not. Bring 'em on!

No such thing as a curse. In the last 10 years they have shown up for only big games and for those 10 years we have been way down. We couldn't win the big games. We would've lost had they been here or not. We are now going to be able to win the big games whether they're here or not. Bring 'em on!

Back
Top Bottom