| GAME THREAD 🏈 Alabama vs Wisconsin.🏈 Fox Sports, at noon Eastern. (LIVE CHAT is on...)

We have a bye week to prep for Georgia. I imagine it'll be a big difference as Deboer knows a lot rides on a big home game like that.

That said, Sheridan needs to develop better gameplans than this. It's alarming.
IDK, man.

Some of the play calls could be questionable. I know I did early.

In retrospect, I think it's safe to say we're seeing about 20-23% of the total playbook right now. That call I questioned was more Sheridan just seeing what wisky would do with certain plays while not having to go too deep into the playbook. Sacrificing a "pawn", as it were.

Remember, playcalling is most certainly a chess match, especially against a team with a good defense. Even more of a chess match when you consider future opponents and not revealing too much of your arsenal in the binder.

Last week, we knew our Jimmies and Joes would win without having to open up the bag of X's and O's. I'd say we saw about 10-12% of the playbook. We cracked it open a smidge in the 2nd half.

But I understand where the gripes are coming from.

It's more of a "trauma response" from having to scratch our heads at BoB for the last several years.

This is a new relationship with CKD and staff. Let's not let past traumas hijack this just yet....lol

Back
Top Bottom