| FTBL Alabama Tags in Georgia - Update!

c5vetman

Check your email, Bama fans living here in Georgia, I just received my email letting me know that I can NOW send in my application and fee for my personalized Alabama tag for my Georgia vehicle!!!!!

We still have to get 1000 orders in before the state will actually do anything, but at least our petition was approved!!!!

c5vetman said:
Check your email, Bama fans living here in Georgia, I just received my email letting me know that I can NOW send in my application and fee for my personalized Alabama tag for my Georgia vehicle!!!!!

We still have to get 1000 orders in before the state will actually do anything, but at least our petition was approved!!!!

No personalized plates!

Q: We have a car with a personalized vanity plate, will this vanity plates be reissued with the Bama logo?
A: Sorry, you cannot personalize the specialty tags. The specialty tags will be sequentially numbered.

Yep, I just posted that same info yesterday RTinGA. :)

I just got a new car, so I'm thinking about keeping the Georgia plate with personalized TIDENGA on one and getting the new Alabama one for the other car when it comes out.

Back
Top Bottom