| FTBL Alabama is 3-score favorite at Texas

The Million Dollar Band won't be traveling to Texas, I guess, because Texas had planned to stick them up in the waaaaaaaaaaaay upper deck where they could probably melt in the heat with those uniforms. In return, the Texas band won't be invited to Tuscaloosa next year. (I had the latter confirmed from a MDB parent.)

I'm starting to hate Texas like I do tamu.

The Million Dollar Band won't be traveling to Texas, I guess, because Texas had planned to stick them up in the waaaaaaaaaaaay upper deck where they could probably melt in the heat with those uniforms. In return, the Texas band won't be invited to Tuscaloosa next year. (I had the latter confirmed from a MDB parent.)

I'm starting to hate Texas like I do tamu.

Pretty crappy. Hopefully that pisses Saban offa
and he doesn't hold back.

Talent isn’t everything. I actually thought that the talent on LSU would have them cover , at the minimum .

And today I am 350,000 lighter in the virtual wallet.

Kelly did them guys no help. They looked like they were just learning to play at times.

Talent isn’t everything. I actually thought that the talent on LSU would have them cover , at the minimum .

And today I am 350,000 lighter in the virtual wallet.

Kelly did them guys no help. They looked like they were just learning to play at times.

To be fair, Saban lost to Louisana Monroe his first year. It takes time. I can't get over the lack of defense from LSU and not using Boutte. I heard he took LSU off everything social media wise. Bet he's regretting not transferring to Alabama now. I say lack of defense, but only giving up 24 points isn't awful, but rhey just allowed Florida State to run down firld all night long and limit their own offense's opportunities.

I am not too worried about the spread in this game, although I think its a little low right now. The main thing I am interested in is seeing improvement between week 1 and week 2. Gibbs and Young had a couple of breakaway runs but our run blocking needs major improvement this week IMO.

Watching replay of the game most of the miscues I saw from the offense were realted to the left side (LG/LT). Saw a hiccup from the TE pass blocking and one issue where the RB blocked the outside guy instead of the inside guy that was coming on a stunt. These last two were passing offense. The LG/LT issue was run blocking and not passing off the DL on stunts. Things they can definelty clean up.

Back
Top Bottom