| PRO Alabama invites to the scouting combine

I saw where the president of the NFL Players Association is wanting to do away with the combine and have more regional pro days. I have not really given it any thought so as of now, I have no opinion one way or the other.

I saw where the president of the NFL Players Association is wanting to do away with the combine and have more regional pro days. I have not really given it any thought so as of now, I have no opinion one way or the other.

Yes I saw that and he wants to replace it with regionally based pro days that are put on by the NLFPA. In other words, they think that the NFL running it and making money on it makes like a "slave auction" but if the NFLPA does the same thing on 4 seperate locations per year and they get to make money on it .. then it's ok..lol

I don’t know what the TV ratings are for the combine, but regional Pro Days will be much less. Part of the purpose for watching is to see Player A from the East Coast running drills with Player B from the West Coast.

Back
Top Bottom