| GAME THREAD Alabama Holds Off Texas A&M, 24-20

All I have to say is. The best team on the field tonight…..LOST. The entire Offensive coaching staff, including the head coach, should be embarrassed. Sure we had a backup QB but if this is the best he could
be prepared for this game then they all should be looking for other employment.

You are so much a downer. I get that some folks are too up, but you are really way too down on everything. You feel like an Aubie plant half the time.
Of course! Anything that isn't of sunshine pumping variety immediately gets you called...an Auburn fan.... classic go to response. I'd rather be a realist than a sunshine pumping care bear 😂

Saban is fine, he's got another 5-7 years in him at least and probably another 2-3 Nattys. I think he really wants BoB to succeed and he's just struggling to come to terms with the issues the offense has. It's just time for him to go, maybe it will work itself out naturally and he will find a new job but if not I wouldn't be surprised at the end of the year if Saban doesn't have him carried out the building.

None more glaring on the playcalling than tonight when BoB does not have a star QB can he make the game simplified for the backup and give him better chances? The answer "No" the man started him out with double move deep routes and long developing crossing routes instead of just tossing some easy over the middle completions or swing passes to build confidence early.

Saban is fine, he's got another 5-7 years in him at least and probably another 2-3 Nattys. I think he really wants BoB to succeed and he's just struggling to come to terms with the issues the offense has. It's just time for him to go, maybe it will work itself out naturally and he will find a new job but if not I wouldn't be surprised at the end of the year if Saban doesn't have him carried out the building.
He fired Nussmeir and Nuss called much better offense than BoB

Back
Top Bottom