| FTBL Texas and Oklahoma?

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Which SEC school will be the first to beat them?

Sooners:
Tenn. Burn, Texas, USC, Ole Miss, Mizz., Bama, Texas A&M?

Longhorns:
Miss. St., Okla., UGA, Vandy, UF, Ark, Kent., Texas A&M?

Let's not count the Red River Shootout!

I will say Sooners first lone in the SEC will be! Ole Miss.

I will say Longhorns first lone in the SEC will be! UGA.

As of now, I'd say Texas loses to UGA (the week after their game with OU). OU will lose to Texas first, but their next SEC loss will be at the hands of Ole Miss. I think they'll handle the Vols at home. I think they'll lose 4 of their last 7 games though...

Texas. At uga
Ok. @tenn

But Texas schedule.... Michigan and uga. But should coast after uga

Ok...got interesting schedule

I think 1 loss ....will get you in sec championship game...and first round bye in cfp if they win that...

Gonna be some interesting football

Tennessee will beat Oklahoma. I don't know who they bring back on D, but Tennessee had an underrated front. Heupel has a good offensive mind that knows how to attack the perimeter.

Next season is going to be so wild. It's still hard to register that Oklahoma and Texas are both in this conference now.

Tennessee will beat Oklahoma. I don't know who they bring back on D, but Tennessee had an underrated front. Heupel has a good offensive mind that knows how to attack the perimeter.

Next season is going to be so wild. It's still hard to register that Oklahoma and Texas are both in this conference now.

One interesting aspect of that game is the 'no love lost' part between he and OU... He's going to want to put the dagger in them for sure. Hell, he will run the score up on anyone at times... I'll pretty much guarantee he'd try to do it against the Sooners if given the opportunity.

Just like basketball, the main achilles heel for the SEC during the regular season and bowls, has been big 12 teams..so we got to get the big 12 out of them first..

Back
Top Bottom