| FTBL Alabama football will only accept mobile tickets beginning in 2020

I
It has improved tremendously for AT&T the last couple of years but I can't speak for Verizon. It's going to hurt the over older crowd the most. The ones who don't have smart phones, or worse, have them and don't know how to use them.

That hurts!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Know how to use some on iphone. Other things. No and no interest

Younger ones are tied ti these things like a life jacket in a storm. More to life than these "phones". Get out people. Its a beautiful world to enjoy!!!

But on reception. I have us cellular. Never got out at BD. Actually only tried once.
But screen shot idea is best. If i ever go back. Will do that

Let's be honest. Some fans even screw up with paper tickets.

Yes, I've been a party to that. My buddy lives in Northport, and usually our pre-game activities are at his place, and then our wives drop us off at the Tutwiler road block and we meander to the stadium. Typically, we pull our tickets off the season ticket sheet right before we leave. When my buddy tore ours that day, he left the stubs on the sheet. We had to go around to the Tide Pride window to get a pass in.

After that misstep, we started tearing tickets before pre-game activities get in full swing.

RTR,

Tim

Yes, I've been a party to that. My buddy lives in Northport, and usually our pre-game activities are at his place, and then our wives drop us off at the Tutwiler road block and we meander to the stadium. Typically, we pull our tickets off the season ticket sheet right before we leave. When my buddy tore ours that day, he left the stubs on the sheet. We had to go around to the Tide Pride window to get a pass in.

After that misstep, we started tearing tickets before pre-game activities get in full swing.

RTR,

Tim
Yeah...do also...tear apart and put in labelled envelopes ...
Fear driven method....of taking wrong tickets to game..
Dont know whatpart of phone will go in what envelope now...

Went with a coworker to a SF Giants game last August or so. He’s a season ticket holder. Had the tickets on his phone but when you opened them, there was some parts of the ticket that were in motion. Like wavy portions. Maybe that’s how they e done it for a while, I just hadn’t seen it before. Keeps the screenshot fraud down I’m sure.

Back
Top Bottom