| GAME THREAD šŸˆ Alabama Downs Austin Peay, 34-0

Havenā€™t seen any of the game but just checked the gamecast. I donā€™t like the sacks and 2 turnovers, but not surprising. Good running game numbers though.

Something you donā€™t see everyday - Vandy long-snapper recovered a muffed punt for a TD. I canā€™t remember when Iā€™ve seen a long-snapper score a TD.
I never have.

A guy at the church told me about a great cheer from the 70s. When Bama played AP in basketball, AP had a player named Fly (Jones?). He couldn't play defense, but he could shoot all day. The AP fans would chant, "Open the Fly! Let's go, Peay!" That's hilarious!

I do not usually post in the game thread but for this one why not - This first half is a poor effort by the team. Alpha leaders would be demanding more than the team is giving. Low energy and effort.
You hit the nail on the head ā€¦ it appears Bama has zero Alphaā€™s on this team. I thought Will would be a huge one but apparently heā€™s not. Saban canā€™t be happy with their performance today. He wonā€™t say so because it also appears he needs to coddle this particular set of players. Very unusual season ā€¦ and Iā€™m sort of dreading next Saturday. Auburn always gets up for Bama regardless of their record ā€¦ that doesnā€™t seem to be the case with Bama under Saban.

You hit the nail on the head ā€¦ it appears Bama has zero Alphaā€™s on this team. I thought Will would be a huge one but apparently heā€™s not. Saban canā€™t be happy with their performance today. He wonā€™t say so because it also appears he needs to coddle this particular set of players. Very unusual season ā€¦ and Iā€™m sort of dreading next Saturday. Auburn always gets up for Bama regardless of their record ā€¦ that doesnā€™t seem to be the case with Bama under Saban.
O. Bama will be up. And way to much talent for AU at Ttown...

Strange year for sure....strange team......

I would like to hear say he was unhappy........as he did in previous years here n ther ....and then rebuild a staff of over acheivers....and players who want more

I never enjoy the Barn game. We never have anything to gain because we are supposed to win. They always have nothing to lose and everything to gain. This bama team will not make it easy next week.

Back
Top Bottom