| MBB/WBB đźŹ€Alabama beats Georgia 85-76 after slow start...

I like "bama" only on stuff..
Dont like the UA...such as on these shirts

I like elephants eating ice cream. But Bama should reclaim that UA logo just to piss auburn off. auburn was still API during that period. Plus, those bastards copied the Elephant Through The A logo from Bama back in the mid 80's. They've been stealing shit out of big brother's closet since the house was built.

I like elephants eating ice cream. But Bama should reclaim that UA logo just to piss auburn off. auburn was still API during that period. Plus, those bastards copied the Elephant Through The A logo from Bama back in the mid 80's. They've been stealing shit out of big brother's closet since the house was built.

Been around AU shit all my life...i cannot stand any single thing about them...nothin'.

au hate is personal...Tennessee hate is logistics

When Ashley was hired one of the first things I noticed was the team sporting the Block A.

Now, I"m seeing it ALL the time with the new staff.

The script A is still there...but there seems to be an idea of rebranding; but not.

When Ashley was hired one of the first things I noticed was the team sporting the Block A.

Now, I"m seeing it ALL the time with the new staff.

The script A is still there...but there seems to be an idea of rebranding; but not.

Yeah it’s a what’s old is cool again type deal. Hate to call it a retro look, but it basically is. We’ve seen companies like Home Field Apparel corner the market and make a mint off the stuff. Nike was slow to react, but they finally shifted and followed. Even the Men’s tennis team has been wearing the stuff for their matches. It’s AD wide. Yesterday was the first I’d seen of the old school elephant with ice cream logo though, in terms of Nike issued players gear. They were late to the party, but when they arrived, they went all in at least.

Yeah it’s a what’s old is cool again type deal. Hate to call it a retro look, but it basically is. We’ve seen companies like Home Field Apparel corner the market and make a mint off the stuff. Nike was slow to react, but they finally shifted and followed. Even the Men’s tennis team has been wearing the stuff for their matches. It’s AD wide. Yesterday was the first I’d seen of the old school elephant with ice cream logo though, in terms of Nike issued players gear. They were late to the party, but when they arrived, they went all in at least.
I had a friend stop by The Shirt Shop for me today...A LOT there.

@Brandon Van de Graaff Embarrassing admission, to a degree.

A few days ago I noticed that DeBoer was wearing the same shoes as the HS coach they were visiting. I thought, "there's an ice-breaker." Coaches, talking about shoes? Come on'.

I looked it up ... can't believe I spent this. BUT...oh well.

Back
Top Bottom