| NEWS Alabama Basketball Officially Announces Ryan Pannone as Assistant Coach - Sports Illustrated

B

Bama News

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — New Orleans Pelicans assistant coach Ryan Pannone has officially been announced as Alabama basketball's second assistant coaching hire of the offseason, joining former Nicholls State head coach Austin Claunch.

The official announcement came nearly two months after the initial reports of his hiring, which came back on April 15.

"Over my last four years at Alabama, I have gotten to know Ryan through his work with the Pelicans organization. He is one of the brightest minds in the game of basketball and a relentless worker,” Alabama head coach Nate Oats said. “Ryan brings a wealth of Xs and Os experience to Tuscaloosa from his time coaching in the NBA, G League, and overseas. He is recognized as a top recruiter and a leader in player development, both crucial to the long and short-term success of our program. We are excited Ryan is on board working with our student athletes. Not only is he a fantastic coach, but he is an even better person and a proven mentor of young men. I am sure Ryan and his family will become a valued part of the Tuscaloosa community.”

I need to search the link ... I know the video is on coachtube.com. I REALLY like what he brings to the Bama staff...the video on spacing is top notch.

WARNING: Pure basketball content.

@Justneedme81 when I mentioned the 4/5 combo ... listen to how he likes to use that in the spacing segment.

EDIT: Shit, forgot that was subscription.

WARNING: Pure basketball content.

@Justneedme81 when I mentioned the 4/5 combo ... listen to how he likes to use that in the spacing segment.

EDIT: Shit, forgot that was subscription.

What about this one:

Back
Top Bottom