Had a great time last night at the game with @Brandon Van de Graaff

RTB_5849-X3.jpg

RTB_5856-X3.jpg

RTB_5870-X3.jpg

RTB_5894-X3.jpg

RTB_6008-X3.jpg

RTB_6035-X3.jpg

RTB_6184-X3.jpg

Thats Kirk Van de Graff "Me Likey" award winner, this year.

It’s the most anticipated yet most awkward annual award presentation ever, and has earned RTB 3 different restraining orders over the years, but this spring Kirk will in fact be presenting his “Me Likey!” Award at the A-Day game once again.

It’s the most anticipated yet most awkward annual award presentation ever, and has earned RTB 3 different restraining orders over the years, but this spring Kirk will in fact be presenting his “Me Likey!” Award at the A-Day game once again.
@doemasters use to take my requests every game, he never once disappointed when it came to which Cheerleader I wanted to showcase. The very first one will and always will be my favorite. The cheer section would move to the opposite side of the field when I went to games (I Kid). I know for a fact they knew we showcased them. Lance was all over the picture taking. LOL

@doemasters use to take my requests every game, he never once disappointed when it came to which Cheerleader I wanted to showcase. The very first one will and always will be my favorite. The cheer section would move to the opposite side of the field when I went to games (I Kid). I know for a fact they knew we showcased them. Lance was all over the picture taking. LOL
1701809961791.png

I mentioned her the other week. What was her name? Melinda? She was flat, dead ass, gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom