| FTBL AL.com reporting Bolton to go JUCO route

weezyfbaby00 said:
http://blog.al.com/tidecorner/2008/07/bolton_to_juco.html

It seems his ACT score wasn't high enough. He will be going to East Miss. Junior College with Brandon Lewis according to AL.com. With Lewis, Murphy, Bolton, Ray, and Hood out, how do you guys still view our class this year?

There's the 25 number.

The good: 25 limit worked out
The Bad: another big loss
The unexpected good news...

XM Satellite Radio added Alabama, Auburn, Florida and Vanderbilt to its SEC sports lineup Tuesday, meaning fans can get sports broadcasts of all 12 conference schools during the football, basketball and baseball seasons

weezyfbaby00 said:
How would you rank our class to others around the nation? How does it compare to what we had before?

The rankings (Scout and Rivals) aren't made on the 32 total. They are made on 25 and 20, respectively. In other words, no change at all.

c5vetman said:
TerryP said:
weezyfbaby00 said:
How would you rank our class to others around the nation? How does it compare to what we had before?

The rankings (Scout and Rivals) are made on the 32 total. They are made on 25 and 20, respectively. In other words, no change at all.

Huh?

I think he meant the rankings aren't made on the 32 total players we had.

Outlaw said:
c5vetman said:
TerryP said:
weezyfbaby00 said:

The rankings (Scout and Rivals) are made on the 32 total. They are made on 25 and 20, respectively. In other words, no change at all.

Huh?

I think he meant the rankings aren't made on the 32 total players we had.

Thank you...type too fast and never proof read posts

edited

Kc said:
Is 18 on the ACT still the minimum(standard) to get in to college?

Depends on the school.

FWIW, Bolten has submitted an appeal to the NCAA to get his eligibility ruling reversed. I doubt, seriously doubt, that happens. Same with Brandon Lewis.

Back
Top Bottom