| FTBL AL A BAM A vs Viles Score

5 sacks is right on par with what we give up each game. Sadly… We’ve been sacked 31 times, Vols have been sacked 9 times. And they’ve had 25 more passing attempts. I suspect we’ll give up 5-6 this game unless we’ve installed a safety valve play this week like a dump off to a running back.
Go back to the A&M gameplan with an actual short and intermediate passing game would help. Milroe showed that he can do it.

I hear you MileHigh. They have the better O-Line, Running game, and passing game. At least on paper. Our D is better for sure. But Eleven pointed out, they’ve played one away game and it didn’t go well. The home factor was huge in this game last year.

Tenn 23
Bama. 20
Sure hope I’m wrong!!
24-20 them

Our o-line is like having a bunch of Chris Capps blocking but worse because I don't think he even jumped offsides as much as they do.
bamanc50 you were!

tide92 Bama was 1-5 in the game!

I do understand where you two are coming from! That first half my blood pressure was hitting on very high!

34-16 Bama Viles will settle for field goals. I have my fingers crossed that Milton doesn’t look like Peyton Manning for the first time in his life.

I hope they have 17 penalties and we have 6. And experience how hard it is to win with that many flags on the road.
One of my closer guesses. I was way off on penalties though. The Vile fans here are already blaming the loss on officiating. They don’t have a case…

Back
Top Bottom