| FTBL AL A BAM A vs. S. Florida Score

In my view, this is probably the closest.

Two things right off the bat. One, what's going to happen on the left side of the line and two, the experience USF has returning. Over sixty upperclassmen (Jr., Sr., and Grad.)
We best buckle up. Maturity is a big equalizing factor.
38-17

As long as it doesn't REMOTELY resemble that shit show in Tampa last year. That had to be the single most embarrassing ugly win of the Saban era, and that even includes such gems as the 2007 homecoming debacle against Houston. We need to go scorched earth on their ass

Bama 52
USF 7

You know, I have a feeling that's what Booker and the other upperclassmen are preaching louder and harder than the coaches.

I know that it’s dangerous sometimes for players to think about revenge games, but after the debacle that was that game last year and with Mel Rowe riding the bench the entire time, if Kaylen shifts the offense into third gear, I can see a pretty one-sided ass kicking Let’s hope the defense plays well, but I have no reason to suspect otherwise, sure do love that Michigan transfer by the way!

I would like to break 70 but I don’t know if we get a massive lead if we keep churning the points up like that, but I want 70. Soooooo

70-10

Back
Top Bottom