| FTBL AL A BAM A vs. Arky Score?

42 40

Gonna be hard for Alabama to overcome such a dynamic "edge rusher" like Drew Sanders. Hopefully they can pull it out.
Hmm … seems like I recall you predicting about the same score against Vandy last week. If you keep posting the same type of high scoring close game, you might eventually get it right in a game against some future Bama opponent. 😎

Hmm … seems like I recall you predicting about the same score against Vandy last week. If you keep posting the same type of high scoring close game, you might eventually get it right in a game against some future Bama opponent. 😎

I'm gonna predict a Bama blow out next week just to prove a point here lol

Arkansas ranks 103rd in pass yards given up so far this season. Their offensive line is not good . I believe our defensive front will live in the backfield. Tide rolls
Bama 52- Arkansas 17
Man I sure hope so but out offensive line has been sooooooo inconsistent this year. If they can protect Bryce, I can see is getting vertical but if not. Loooong day

Man I sure hope so but out offensive line has been sooooooo inconsistent this year. If they can protect Bryce, I can see is getting vertical but if not. Loooong day

I agree. We can demolish teams with that little slant Waddle used to run across the middle. Let Prentice and Burton stretch them legs after the catch.

We know if Anderson or Earle are back today?

I agree, but hopefully the line will start to gel this week. It will be a test because Arky has a good defensive front. I think this week will be a “rise to the occasion “ game for our line. Put up or shut up, they will either come to play like last year in the SEC championship game, or it could be the beginning of a long rest of the season. ROLL TIDE

Because there are players on his outside for one... Because he plays on the inside? You should tell Nick Saban he's wrong about his position.
Why should I tell him anything? I don't have a dog in this hunt, just a sarcastic comment or two.

But, if we're going to go there...they're considered "apex defenders" in Odom's terminology. Yes, inside, but not inside the other backers—inside the corners.
Yes, I've heard others refer to the 3-2-6 as a "modified Tampa 2."
Modified, inverted, dime ... "drop eight" is the one I've probably heard the most with Odom.

Why should I tell him anything? I don't have a dog in this hunt, just a sarcastic comment or two.

But, if we're going to go there...they're considered "apex defenders" in Odom's terminology. Yes, inside, but not inside the other backers—inside the corners.

Modified, inverted, dime ... "drop eight" is the one I've probably heard the most with Odom.

Terry, I'm seriously not interested in continuing this, especially in a semantics argument. There is no logical thinking person - including yourself - that would possibly in any way whatsoever refer to the position Drew Sanders is playing as anything other than inside linebacker. "Not inside the other backers" is just insane to say when there are literally two linebackers on the field. Move on.

Terry, I'm seriously not interested in continuing this, especially in a semantics argument. There is no logical thinking person - including yourself - that would possibly in any way whatsoever refer to the position Drew Sanders is playing as anything other than inside linebacker. "Not inside the other backers" is just insane to say when there are literally two linebackers on the field. Move on.
I'd have to give a rats ass to move on.

Back
Top Bottom