| FTBL AL A BAM A vs. Arky Score?

I'd have to give a rats ass to move on.
Here you go...

1200x1200bf-60.jpg

Call me crazy, but I thought we should go for it on that 4th and 1 knowing what we would be looking at with their offense. Got a 215-220 stud running quarterback and it being 4th and inches. Strategists will say I'm dumb, but I feel we should have done it to see what we got.

The coaches are costing us this game. Shitty offensive play calking and shitty defensive calls. Coaches didn't cause that long snap, but this is pathetic.
I went balletic when....after Mileoe long run....to the 2....
Had QB throwing instead of running ball in ( with 3-4 try’s available....see UGA nc game last year)..
Screamed at tv...got baby crying ( certainly not ours) ....lol

I went balletic when....after Mileoe long run....to the 2....
Had QB throwing instead of running ball in ( with 3-4 try’s available....see UGA nc game last year)..
Screamed at tv...got baby crying ( certainly not ours) ....lol
Yeah that was a head scratcher call. We were lucky it was not intercepted when the pass was batted. I guess it would not have mattered since their was a penalty against the Arkansas on that play. Still why would you make that call int that position? I know you would catch the D by surprise but Milroe simply does not have the experience to ask him to take that chance given the game situation at the time.

Back
Top Bottom