| FTBL Air Attack Struggling

Re: agree

BearBryant said:
edit by staff

Here's a note for you to read, carefully. It's one area to be calling players names that are childish at best. It's another to be calling friends the same and that includes a handful in the Parker family.

Here you've crossed a line. How the site Admin handles it is one matter.

However, this is a bit personal. If you are indeed 39, act accordingly.

TerryP said:
BearBryant said:
edit by staff

Here's a note for you to read, carefully. It's one area to be calling players names that are childish at best. It's another to be calling friends the same and that includes a handful in the Parker family.

I've got a lurking suspicion that there may be more to Mr. Bryant than he wants us to know.

Wiseace615 said:
TerryP said:
BearBryant said:
edit by staff

I've got a lurking suspicion that there may be more to Mr. Bryant than he wants us to know.

On the contrary, I don't think there's much to him at all.

RTR,

Tim

I'm observing an Emoticon Free Day!

It Takes Eleven said:
Wiseace615 said:
TerryP said:
BearBryant said:
edit by staff

On the contrary, I don't think there's much to him at all.

RTR,

Tim

I'm observing an Emoticon Free Day!

True, it's just something in his posts remind me of others who are no longer welcome here. ;sus

Bryant, if you want to find yourself on the outside looking in real quick, go ahead an post a similar remark about Wilson or another player once more. Consider this your only warning.

Back
Top Bottom