| FTBL Air Attack Struggling

G

Guest

Thread Starter
Most if not all QB's have a horrible ego to a certain extent. If you lived on campus or near, you would know that.
 

TerryP

Misomaniac
Ivory Club
Re: agree

BearBryant said:
edit by staff

Here's a note for you to read, carefully. It's one area to be calling players names that are childish at best. It's another to be calling friends the same and that includes a handful in the Parker family.

Here you've crossed a line. How the site Admin handles it is one matter.

However, this is a bit personal. If you are indeed 39, act accordingly.
 

Wiseace615

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Re: agree

TerryP said:
BearBryant said:
edit by staff

Here's a note for you to read, carefully. It's one area to be calling players names that are childish at best. It's another to be calling friends the same and that includes a handful in the Parker family.

Here you've crossed a line. How the site Admin handles it is one matter.

However, this is a bit personal. If you are indeed 39, act accordingly.

I've got a lurking suspicion that there may be more to Mr. Bryant than he wants us to know.
 

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Re: agree

Wiseace615 said:
TerryP said:
BearBryant said:
edit by staff

Here's a note for you to read, carefully. It's one area to be calling players names that are childish at best. It's another to be calling friends the same and that includes a handful in the Parker family.

Here you've crossed a line. How the site Admin handles it is one matter.

However, this is a bit personal. If you are indeed 39, act accordingly.

I've got a lurking suspicion that there may be more to Mr. Bryant than he wants us to know.

On the contrary, I don't think there's much to him at all.

RTR,

Tim

I'm observing an Emoticon Free Day!
 

Wiseace615

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Re: agree

It Takes Eleven said:
Wiseace615 said:
TerryP said:
BearBryant said:
edit by staff

Here's a note for you to read, carefully. It's one area to be calling players names that are childish at best. It's another to be calling friends the same and that includes a handful in the Parker family.

Here you've crossed a line. How the site Admin handles it is one matter.

However, this is a bit personal. If you are indeed 39, act accordingly.

I've got a lurking suspicion that there may be more to Mr. Bryant than he wants us to know.

On the contrary, I don't think there's much to him at all.

RTR,

Tim

I'm observing an Emoticon Free Day!

True, it's just something in his posts remind me of others who are no longer welcome here. ;sus
 
I

imported_Porter

Thread Starter
Bryant, if you want to find yourself on the outside looking in real quick, go ahead an post a similar remark about Wilson or another player once more. Consider this your only warning.
 
Top Bottom