| FTBL Ain't it B-E-A-U-T-I-F-UL...

BamaFan425

Verified Member
DESKTOP.jpg

via TideSports.com

If you want this in a High Res version for a desktop background, PM with you Email and I'll send it to you.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

BamaFan425 said:
DESKTOP.jpg

If you want this in a High Res version for a desktop background, PM with you Email and I'll send it to you.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

What a shot!

Thanks for sharing it with us, cuz.

Now don't you have some homework to catch up on? I know you probably have been "roll-tiding" it all weekend.

bear facts said:
What a shot!

Now don't you have some homework to catch up on? I know you probably have been "roll-tiding" it all weekend.

Senior Year doesn't yield much homework, but I dont expect you to remember that old man. :p

BamaFan425 said:
bear facts said:
What a shot!

Senior Year doesn't yield much homework, but I dont expect you to remember that old man.

Apparently you are not taking AP and Honor courses, or else loaded up on study hall sessions. :wink:

Besides all we had to worry about was the 3 R's when I was going to high school.

bear facts said:
BamaFan425 said:
bear facts said:
What a shot!

Senior Year doesn't yield much homework, but I dont expect you to remember that old man.

Apparently you are not taking AP and Honor courses, or loaded up on study hall sessions. :wink:
I'll give you my schedule for tomorrow.
Study Hall
Teacher Aid
Pre-Calc
Civil War

Pre-Calc is the only tough class. Civil War is pretty easy since my dad is a HUGE Civil War buff (I've shown pictures of our collection before). But basically, yeah loaded up on study hall sessions.

BamaFan425 said:
bear facts said:
BamaFan425 said:
bear facts said:
What a shot!

Apparently you are not taking AP and Honor courses, or loaded up on study hall sessions. :wink:
I'll give you my schedule for tomorrow.
Study Hall
Teacher Aid
Pre-Calc
Civil War

Pre-Calc is the only tough class. Civil War is pretty easy since my dad is a HUGE Civil War buff (I've shown pictures of our collection before). But basically, yeah loaded up on study hall sessions.

Ain't life grand?

first time poster, long time lurker here.

there is something I noticed at work before the game on Saturday. people are starting to take pride in our team again. I saw more Alabama shirts than I ever remember seeing, and heard more "ROLL TIDE!" than ever. we will drop a few tough ones this season I think, but I believe to alot of people, this catch is a defining moment in our season. it will take a few years, but our team is showing a glimmer of having national relevance once again. hopefully we will look back at this picture in January and reflect on it as the extra spark that motivated an excellent season!

runswithscissors said:

there is something I noticed at work before the game on Saturday. people are starting to take pride in our team again. I saw more Alabama shirts than I ever remember seeing, and heard more "ROLL TIDE!" than ever. we will drop a few tough ones this season I think, but I believe to alot of people, this catch is a defining moment in our season. it will take a few years, but our team is showing a glimmer of having national relevance once again. hopefully we will look back at this picture in January and reflect on it as the extra spark that motivated an excellent season!

Hey rws, I've seen you around and am glad you finally decided to join up. Hopefully you'll continue to make it a routine stop. :)

runswithscissors said:

Post more than lurk, solid post!

Back
Top Bottom