| FTBL According to Michael Ricks...

I

imported_Porter

he made his needed grades and is in. He will report with the rest of the team on August 2 to start practices. This of course is very good news. While he has 3 years to play 2, barring something unforeseen, he will get significant playing time this season.

Great news Porter!. Michael Ricks would be a high addition to our secondary. I think he could battle for sure for the starting position at safety or even sharing the nickel spot at CB... :roll:

And then Porter, Will his class be junior next season as a JUCO sign with three years of eligibility?. Thanks and excuse my ignorance... :wink:

RTR,

firestorm said:
Great news Porter!. Michael Ricks would be a high addition to our secondary. I think he could battle for sure for the starting position at safety or even sharing the nickel spot at CB... :roll:

And then Porter, Will his class be junior next season as a JUCO sign with three years of eligibility?. Thanks and excuse my ignorance... :wink:

RTR,

Yes, he would be a JR with a redshirt year still available.

BamaBuck said:
Whats the status on the FB from South Panola HS in MS? The last I heard he was having some trouble.

he was cleared by the NCAA Clearinghouse a little over a week ago and I believe is expected to be on campus for the beginning of Summer practices

BamaFan14 said:
BamaBuck said:
Whats the status on the FB from South Panola HS in MS? The last I heard he was having some trouble.

he was cleared by the NCAA Clearinghouse a little over a week ago and I believe is expected to be on campus for the beginning of Summer practices

Porter,
Do we know if Murphy going to go the prep school route or juco?

rmctide said:
BamaFan14 said:
BamaBuck said:

Porter,
Do we know if Murphy going to go the prep school route or juco?

I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom