| OT A Slight Rant About Fellow Fans

Where is Marlow's at in Kennesaw? Only one I know about is over here in The Vinings.
Its on Chastain Road on the right if you are coming from 75N. Across from the Dunkin Donuts and behind the strip that has Starbucks and Del Taco. Oh and there is a World of Beer there too.

As another point of reference the large strip catty-corner across the street has Taco Mac/ Chick Fil A/ Panera.

Lots of good eats around that area.

In addition to that Marlow's in Kennesaw, there's one in Woodstock by the new outlets, one in the new section of the Prado just inside 285, one over by Cumberland, and my "home" Marlow's in Midtown about 8th and West Peachtree, just a couple of blocks from my office.

If you like Marlow's, I'd also recommend Five Seasons Brewing. Food is probably a little better, and their beer is great. They are also at the Prado (old section) and in West Midtown just off Howell Mill near 10th Street. Just a good place overall.

And, if you're in Midtown, my favorite place to go is Cypress Street Pint & Plate, 6th and Cypress on the back side of the Biltmore. One of the best neighborhood bars in Atlanta.

RTR,

Tim

Back
Top Bottom