| FTBL A Magical Moment - Meet Albatross

Denny Chimes said:
Pretty sure this article is a spoof. Don't expect white cleats or elephants on the field, this year or anytime soon.

RTR!

That hasn't stopped it from sweeping the net like wildfire. Some folks are sitting back and laughing about all of it, and I have to admit, it's pretty good stuff. Some have said that even some radio hosts have fallen for the spoofs (not just BAMA fans and rival fans).

Porterhouse said:
Denny Chimes said:
Pretty sure this article is a spoof. Don't expect white cleats or elephants on the field, this year or anytime soon.

RTR!

That hasn't stopped it from sweeping the net like wildfire. Some folks are sitting back and laughing about all of it, and I have to admit, it's pretty good stuff. Some have said that even some radio hosts have fallen for the spoofs (not just BAMA fans and rival fans).

Surely you jest. Didn't you see the link? It's real.

AlaphaMale said:
Porterhouse said:
Denny Chimes said:

RTR!

Waiting on Snopes...

Porterhouse said:
AlaphaMale said:
Porterhouse said:
Denny Chimes said:

RTR!

Waiting on Snopes...

Snopes eh? So they have you under their mind control as well? You're just another government puppet then.

I'm saying "spoof". No links to prior news, just the one page all about Bama.

I forwarded it to my AU friends( :? )

Domain
Created: 07-jun-2007
Expires: 07-jun-2008 (ONE YEAR ???)

Administrative Contact:
Lewis Publishing Co.
Terry Lewis ( )
+1.2294381080
Fax: 229-438-8490
2719 Dover Lane
Albany, GA 31721
US

Technical Contact:
Lewis Publishing Co.
Terry Lewis ( )
+1.2294381080
2719 Dover Lane
Albany, GA 31721
US

Registrant Contact:
Lewis Publishing Co.
Terry Lewis ( )
+1.2294381080
2719 Dover Lane
Albany, GA 31721
US

http://lewispub.com/

Also, I attemted to email.
Reporting-MTA: dns; imf24aec.mail.bellsouth.net
Arrival-Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 00:58:08 -0400
Received-From-MTA: dns; ibm68aec.bellsouth.net (72.155.135.88)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <gibby>
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mx.piedmontgazette.com (65.254.254.51)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.1.1 205.152.59.72 No email accepted from this host

An elephant in the start of the game at Bryant-Denny could be cool!... but I won't to imagine how the field looks like after this memoral moment :D
I like this kind of spoof. :lol:

firestorm said:
An elephant in the start of the game at Bryant-Denny could be cool!... but I won't to imagine how the field looks like after this memoral moment :D
I like this kind of spoof. :lol:

That's a fine publication right there. A down home, Bama football version of The Onion.

Back
Top Bottom