| FTBL A little something to brighten up your Monday!

You know sometimes yall might feel like we take you for granted, but we really do appreiciate the Million Dollar Band and everything that yall do. It brings a tear to my eye when I hear the first notes of "Yea Alabama" I told my wife the other day that the reason I didn't like the NFL was because they didn't have a band. And every single time I have attended a Alabama Tennessee game, I wish yall would just play non stop. I hate Rocky Top and that would make sure I never had to hear it.

I can tell you this...the best way for people to show their appreciation is applauses and I know I speak for the band when I say thank you ramma jamma...when camp rolls around in a few weeks, the new marchers are going to absolutely hate it because it's hard work in the hot sun...but when Saturdays roll around, it's all worth it to me!

I like what the band brings to college football but I love what the Million Dollar Band brings to BAMA football. It makes a gameday complete to here Yea Alabama played before the team and while the team takes the field. It's all part of the BAMA football experience.

I agree. to me without you guys playing it just wouldn't be the same. I remember when we beat Ucheat in Knoxville. It was 2002 and we put a pretty good butt whoopin' on them. The team came over to our corner of the endzone and celebrated the victory. What made it so special was the band played the entire time. We celebrated at least an hour it was awesome.

I know you weren't there then, but you guys rock man. ;tr

rammajamma said:
You know sometimes yall might feel like we take you for granted, but we really do appreiciate the Million Dollar Band and everything that yall do. It brings a tear to my eye when I hear the first notes of "Yea Alabama" I told my wife the other day that the reason I didn't like the NFL was because they didn't have a band. And every single time I have attended a Alabama Tennessee game, I wish yall would just play non stop. I hate Rocky Top and that would make sure I never had to hear it.

"There ain't no Lumpkin Street in the NFL". Remark made by Keith Jackson many years ago during a season opener game at UGA. I don't think he, like you and I, has any love lost for the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom