| FTBL A little rain for the game?

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
Red shirt, hair in pigtails, khaki and red Krispy Kreme hat?

193173860-M.jpg

Storm Comin'!

Do you know those stupid Dave's never mentioned the majority Bama crowd (unless I missed it)? At the beginning they were talking about the number of Vandy season tickets sold (most ever) and the number of sellouts and never once mentioned what we know to be true....Alabama fans bought 'em all. :D

I gotta say, even though I screwed up and missed out on meeting SuperGenius, I really enjoyed being at the game today. It was my first Bama game in several years. The Tide fans really represented well and I really enjoyed being surrounded by fellow tiders. You guys that get to go often, don't take it for granted. Many of us out of towners really miss being there in person.

Roll Tide Roll!

BD, I would say it was 75% Bama fans. That's the number Eli threw out on the radio.

We had a good time. I think the Vandy folks were expecting a closer game as there was quite a bit of smack thrown out during our walk to the stadium. They're good losers though.

We sat in the last row, section M, right next to Supergenius and his crew. At least the concrete partially blocked the rain but we got wet pretty good. At least it wasn't that hot!

RTR!

BamaDelta said:
Do you know those stupid Dave's never mentioned the majority Bama crowd (unless I missed it)? At the beginning they were talking about the number of Vandy season tickets sold (most ever) and the number of sellouts and never once mentioned what we know to be true....Alabama fans bought 'em all. :D

I know, they even made the comment that the game was a sellout and how that demonstrated how the fans were excited about the Commodores. Meanwhile, all you could see was crimson and white in the crowd while they were talking. :lol: :lol:

BTW...The Dave that was in the booth last season left and they replaced him with another guy named Dave! :shock: That's just weird! :shock:

BamaDelta said:
Never did. But you could tell what fans rule the seats.

Wiseace615 said:
BTW...The Dave that was in the booth last season left and they replaced him with another guy named Dave! :shock: That's just weird! :shock:

Ugh, and they're still just as bad. Ya'll, I just couldn't stand it. I gave them a chance but ended up switching to Eli and Snake as soon as I could get the feed. LF is just bad. Their camera angle was horrible as well. I don't wear contacts or glasses, but I needed to today to see what they were giving us. :?

Back
Top Bottom