| OT A Guns Thread

DEI sniper. Thank God.

You could feel that something was gonna happen leading up to this. It’s a scary thought of where we would be if that would have been an inch to Trumps left. Would have been a totally different morning with a lot more anger.

I really don't get all of this.

I've shot an AR more than a few times. At 100 yards, there maybe an inch drop. At 130? Trump is a big dude. Big head.

Back when Covid was shitting on everyone (I was trying to type shutting but I'll go with that spell correction) several of us went to the range. One of the "games" we "played" that day was take your sight, close your eyes, and shoot. Iron sights now, no scope. It was "pling, pling, pling."

Point being...that's not a shot you miss. It's just a crazy story.
It looked like Trump turned his head just before he was shot, that's the only thing I could see that possibly caused the miss. There didn't seem to be a lot of wind and reports of the shot being a couple hundred yards didn't seem like wind would've been an issue. If I'm shooting, at a person I'm aiming center mass not head.

It looked like Trump turned his head just before he was shot, that's the only thing I could see that possibly caused the miss. There didn't seem to be a lot of wind and reports of the shot being a couple hundred yards didn't seem like wind would've been an issue. If I'm shooting, at a person I'm aiming center mass not head.
8 shots and Trump is dinged on his ear? Perfect conditions. If I’m shooting even aimed at the head (for whatever reason) I’m hitting, turned head or not. Something is fishy

Plus, she's vertically challenged, and that left my President's head exposed from a certain angle. DEI makes us all so vulnerable due to lack of basic common sense. If you want the best results, then utilize the best that fills those criteria, not DEI.

48 Days...ROLL TIDE!
She passed every test to become an agent, so DEI is just a cute word for people to use.

Her being short left his head exposed? What left him exposed is the counter snipers having the shooter in their scope and not canoeing his head. Trump is what 6’3, not a lot of people are going to be able to not leave his head exposed. Something else that left him exposed is when somebody tells cops and SS “homie has a gun” and them not doing anything about.

There were many failures that led to this, but her height wasn’t one of them

When you see the video of the Trump assignation attempt, pay attention to the female SSA that's trying to holster her sidearm when they are putting him in the SUV. She couldn't.

That bothers me on one front, I'll leave that alone here. That's lack of training.
That’s what happens when you only train to shoot and don’t train on the little things. Complacency is a bitch

8 shots and Trump is dinged on his ear? Perfect conditions. If I’m shooting even aimed at the head (for whatever reason) I’m hitting, turned head or not. Something is fishy
I think there's a lot fishy about the whole situation but if it was a planned ear shot he is a very good shot. I read 4 shots, not sure how many of those were at Trump and how many were just random after the first shot but how a shooter gets within 130m of a presidential candidate with a rifle on a rooftop without some serious missteps by the security team is beyond me. I wouldn't want a single person on that team ever protecting me again because they're piss poor at their job.

She passed every test to become an agent, so DEI is just a cute word for people to use.

Her being short left his head exposed? What left him exposed is the counter snipers having the shooter in their scope and not canoeing his head. Trump is what 6’3, not a lot of people are going to be able to not leave his head exposed. Something else that left him exposed is when somebody tells cops and SS “homie has a gun” and them not doing anything about.

There were many failures that led to this, but her height wasn’t one of them
Not a lot that needs to be added here. Pretty spot on.

I really don't get all of this.

I've shot an AR more than a few times. At 100 yards, there maybe an inch drop. At 130? Trump is a big dude. Big head.

Back when Covid was shitting on everyone (I was trying to type shutting but I'll go with that spell correction) several of us went to the range. One of the "games" we "played" that day was take your sight, close your eyes, and shoot. Iron sights now, no scope. It was "pling, pling, pling."

Point being...that's not a shot you miss. It's just a crazy story.

Trigger pull, adrenaline, hot ass roof, lack of training, any number of factors.

I'm going trigger pull, lack of training and adrenaline.

Trigger pull, adrenaline, hot ass roof, lack of training, any number of factors.

I'm going trigger pull, lack of training and adrenaline.

Even an expert shooter should have at least 1k rounds through their rifle/pistol before muscle memory begins to set in. The odds that this kid had that seems rather low to me. The adrenaline alone is enough for him to be off. Besides, he did hit Trump & was only off on his initial shot because Trump turned towards him, thus reducing the head sihloutte.

Last edited:
Even an expert shooter should have at least 1k rounds through their rifle/pistol before muscle memory begins to set it. The olds that this kid had that seems rather low to me. The adrenaline alone is enough for him to be off. Besides, he did hit Trump & was only off on his initial shot because Trump turned towards him, thus reducing the head sihloutte.

No doubt. Expert shooters not only shoot 1000s of rounds, but several times a week. Trigger pull is automatic in most cases. There is absolutely nothing that can mimic a real world "sniper" situation. Military and swat snipers spend hours behind the rifle, perfecting their "craft." Even they miss.

Who knows how much time this kid spent behind his rifle. Nearly enough to end a presidential candidates life.

The bigger question to me is how did someone get to an elevated position that close to Trump with a freaking rifle.

Within 150 yards Is technically close enough to be deadly with a pistol round........tons of factors there, but not impossible by any means.

No doubt. Expert shooters not only shoot 1000s of rounds, but several times a week. Trigger pull is automatic in most cases. There is absolutely nothing that can mimic a real world "sniper" situation. Military and swat snipers spend hours behind the rifle, perfecting their "craft." Even they miss.

Who knows how much time this kid spent behind his rifle. Nearly enough to end a presidential candidates life.

The bigger question to me is how did someone get to an elevated position that close to Trump with a freaking rifle.

Within 150 yards Is technically close enough to be deadly with a pistol round........tons of factors there, but not impossible by any means.
Complacency is a bitch, that’s how he was able to get within that range in direct line of site

I don't disagree with that either. Breaking leather is an exercise that's practice daily, multiple times. At least in my experience.
And this is where @ElephantStomp nailed it: complacency.

Forgive the analogy, but it's like golf. I've "lost" my wedge game at times. But, with practice, it comes back to muscle memory.

Hey. Maybe I'm overthinking this. But this does seem like something you would practice, EVERY DAY!

Complacent, it is why they make good bucks not to be. I think it runs deeper than that. Most all Dems and Rhinos, most heads of the alphabet
agencies and their lemmings have been out to get Trump in one way or another ever since he announced his candidacy in 2015. Also, even
AG Garland gave FBI agents guidance to shoot to kill if need be when they raided Maralago. Were FBI agents going to shoot it out with Trump's SS security? Luckily, Trump was not there at the time of that raid. Everyone in government who has broken their oath to this country or who have broken laws or who have committed treason, want nothing more than to attend his funeral. It's either Trump or them, and they have known Trump is after them ever since his first "Drain the Swamp' comment. These are facts, not theory.

Complacent, it is why they make good bucks not to be. I think it runs deeper than that. Most all Dems and Rhinos, most heads of the alphabet
agencies and their lemmings have been out to get Trump in one way or another ever since he announced his candidacy in 2015. Also, even
AG Garland gave FBI agents guidance to shoot to kill if need be when they raided Maralago. Were FBI agents going to shoot it out with Trump's SS security? Luckily, Trump was not there at the time of that raid. Everyone in government who has broken their oath to this country or who have broken laws or who have committed treason, want nothing more than to attend his funeral. It's either Trump or them, and they have known Trump is after them ever since his first "Drain the Swamp' comment. These are facts, not theory.
I refuse to believe that there's a conspiracy here. I refuse to think this was politically influenced further than a nut job 20 year old. Not until there's proof.

But, on the other hand......wouldn't surprise me.

I refuse to believe that there's a conspiracy here. I refuse to think this was politically influenced further than a nut job 20 year old. Not until there's proof.

But, on the other hand......wouldn't surprise me.I

I hate to believe this myself. But I have been researching all that has gone on since Trump declared in 2015. All my research points in that direction. Our government is loaded with people who do not follow our constitution, our laws and Many who are treasonous. NO SERIOUS
research can come from television, radio, 98% of news papers, mags and other publications. Like General Flynn advises, we should rely on
citizen journalist. I do.

Who was it that was behind the assassination of JFK? Conjecture ? Maybe. Then how long did the suspected shooter last? How long did this shooter last? Long enough to fire several rounds killing one and injuring 3 others, even AFTER receiving eye witness report that there was
a shooter on a roof top that Should have already have been cleared. The counter snipers had a birds eye view of that roof top. No binoculars?
If I was the counter sniper, my head would have been on a swivel, constantly surveying every roof top, seriously.

So we have conspiracy theorists on both sides...assassination attempt by a 20 y/o idiot was intended to just wing him, while MAGA believe the other side.

SS guy was probably on the horn asking for verification that there was no other agency personnel on that building. Kid is in gear that could've caused some hesitation. Then, he gets away from his scope at precisely the wrong time. Trump crooked his head around and just the right time.

I've heard as short as 130 yards, as far as 150. No fall @TerryP , it was just the side to side when Trump swung around. After that, the kid was probably panicked and not getting close.

Back
Top Bottom