| OT A Guns Thread

View attachment 28209
Went to CMP Talladega yesterday with some buddies on the sporting clays circuit. Three Brownings here. A 20 gauge Auto 5 "American Browning" (made by Remington during WWII) from about 1945, A 16 gauge Browning Sportsman (a three-shot model, not officially an Auto 5) from 1947, and an Auto 5 Light from 1969. I used the Sportsman, a real sweet shooter.
Remind me to post the picture of the guns I found at my parent's house. Maybe you guys can help me identify what kind it is. It's so old.

But they get a lot of press
Even on RTB now
I have never watched the show even going back to when Walters was running the group.

I do see clips often. Seldom do I not find them so ludicrous, they are hilarious.

If I come across it, I'll embed the video...

Seeing Whoppie say she'll vote for Biden even if he does shit in his pants because she has "poopy days" all the time ... can't quite figure that one out. She also mentioned she didn't care if he could put sentences together. Now, my eyebrow was raised higher the Mr. Spock could manage.

What does it it take to work on that show?

I have never watched the show even going back to when Walters was running the group.

I do see clips often. Seldom do I not find them so ludicrous, they are hilarious.

If I come across it, I'll embed the video...

Seeing Whoppie say she'll vote for Biden even if he does shit in his pants because she has "poopy days" all the time ... can't quite figure that one out. She also mentioned she didn't care if he could put sentences together. Now, my eyebrow was raised higher the Mr. Spock could manage.

What does it it take to work on that show?
Lol

Neither have a seen any thing ..other than a clip...and would never watch ( or any other network daytime show)...

Woopie promised to leave country if trump was elected. N she is still here. Makes her word worthless.

Just bunch of liberals...period. Glad i choose a "convicted felon" for prez

When you see the video of the Trump assignation attempt, pay attention to the female SSA that's trying to holster her sidearm when they are putting him in the SUV. She couldn't.

That bothers me on one front, I'll leave that alone here. That's lack of training.

Plus, she's vertically challenged, and that left my President's head exposed from a certain angle. DEI makes us all so vulnerable due to lack of basic common sense. If you want the best results, then utilize the best that fills those criteria, not DEI.

48 Days...ROLL TIDE!

I really don't get all of this.

I've shot an AR more than a few times. At 100 yards, there maybe an inch drop. At 130? Trump is a big dude. Big head.

Back when Covid was shitting on everyone (I was trying to type shutting but I'll go with that spell correction) several of us went to the range. One of the "games" we "played" that day was take your sight, close your eyes, and shoot. Iron sights now, no scope. It was "pling, pling, pling."

Point being...that's not a shot you miss. It's just a crazy story.

I really don't get all of this.

I've shot an AR more than a few times. At 100 yards, there maybe an inch drop. At 130? Trump is a big dude. Big head.

Back when Covid was shitting on everyone (I was trying to type shutting but I'll go with that spell correction) several of us went to the range. One of the "games" we "played" that day was take your sight, close your eyes, and shoot. Iron sights now, no scope. It was "pling, pling, pling."

Point being...that's not a shot you miss. It's just a crazy story.

It is. Was headed to concert with ggson n his dad...a cop...he said...the shooter probably didnt account for wind...and was just enough.... not much. But just enough..

The hannity interview with RFK was really good....about so much. The real way things should be.

Back
Top Bottom