49ers new stadium in South Bay

planomateo

just weird...

Staying in Santa Clara today and noticed a huge stadium, turns out its the new 49ers stadium. Really really weird spot for the 49ers...gonna be interesting to see how the fans travel to this game compared to the old stadium.

Traveling won't be the problem. Niner fans are among the best when it comes to traveling, and Santa Clara is still filled with those chumps. The problem will be the pricing. Games and parking are going to be expensive as hell. That said, and despite my hatred for the Niners, their stadium looks amazing. Cannot wait to see filled and the way its structured, looks like the noise is going to definitely play a factor.

I bet it's gonna be a lot more fan friendly and much more comfy. It has been a while since I've watched a game in Candlestick (it will always be Candlestick to me), but it could be downright miserable. Of course that said, I'd take it any day over an afternoon game in early September at Bryant-Denny. eheh

Yeah, I would imagine you are closer to LA than SFO. LA is a place I rarely go, although we have an office NW of LA.

Just kinda shocked the stadium is down in the South Bay I suppose. Pretty sure Oakland fans rule the east side of the bay, wasn't sure about the south side.

But I guess with the 49ers winning again, the fans are showing lots of support. I know there is alot of money around here, just didn't expect to see the stadium down here for some reason. Literally turned off the 101 onto Great American Parkway to head to the hotel and noticed this huge stadium, then I thought, what stadium is out here in Santa Clara.

Yeah, I would imagine you are closer to LA than SFO. LA is a place I rarely go, although we have an office NW of LA.

Just kinda shocked the stadium is down in the South Bay I suppose. Pretty sure Oakland fans rule the east side of the bay, wasn't sure about the south side.

But I guess with the 49ers winning again, the fans are showing lots of support. I know there is alot of money around here, just didn't expect to see the stadium down here for some reason. Literally turned off the 101 onto Great American Parkway to head to the hotel and noticed this huge stadium, then I thought, what stadium is out here in Santa Clara.

San Jose is mixed with both. Its really more of just a who gives a f*ck. There is a current negotiation going on for the Oakland Athletics to move out to San Jose and give them a new stadium. Bu the whole Santa Clara thing wouldn't be a problem traveling wise really because its only like 45 minutes away, 1 hour if you include traffic.

Back
Top Bottom