| RECRUIT šŸˆ 2024 Transfer Portal Thread - April 16th thru April 30th

Nothing earth shattering here, and it happens to an extent anyway, but current Bama players have been getting lots of calls, texts, etc from other players out there who are asking about Bama under DeBoer... and they are receiving very positive feedback.
Yea, I don't think Bama is in a situation that a ton of Chaos is going to happen to us. I think honestly might be the other way around. I just know there's a few names at other schools that are floating around the recruiting/college circles that intrigue me for Bama to grab when this thing starts up and if they in-fact do finalize that paperwork.

Nothing earth shattering here, and it happens to an extent anyway, but current Bama players have been getting lots of calls, texts, etc from other players out there who are asking about Bama under DeBoer... and they are receiving very positive feedback.
I can talk to you about the transition between Ara to Dan Devine. In detail. Spaziani to Addazio at BC. Hell, from Sendeck to Lowe to Gottfried to Keatts at NC State.

I've never seen a smoother transition.

Bran, in the same effort I'd exert on telling you to avoid DuBose and his sect...there's some good football happening right now: coaching and performance: good.

I can talk to you about the transition between Ara to Dan Devine. In detail. Spaziani to Addazio at BC. Hell, from Sendeck to Lowe to Gottfried to Keatts at NC State.

I've never seen a smoother transition.

Bran, in the same effort I'd exert on telling you to avoid DuBose and his sect...there's some good football happening right now: coaching and performance: good.
But bama hasnt lost a game to a LSU/AU/TN yet either

What you are going to say when Bama beats Georgia? They haven't played LSU yet?

I have a few people I know on the LSU side of football: several, in fact. To a man, "we're not worried about Bama."

Strangely enough, from the Auburn side of the folks I know? They are worried.
Its called "the honeymoon"

We know it ends and reality sets in...

coach D is in tough spot following Nick... people will forget that NS didnt win every game.....

I remember....Bill Currys bama team beatin penn state....right out gate....

As for AU n LSU..

6C0C1C06-E178-49AC-BD50-0F77915BD3C2.png

Its called "the honeymoon"

We know it ends and reality sets in...

coach D is in tough spot following Nick... people will forget that NS didnt win every game.....

I remember....Bill Currys bama team beatin penn state....right out gate....

As for AU n LSU..
I understand your pessimism. Your 'argument' is flawed.

Back
Top Bottom