| RECRUIT šŸˆ 2024 Transfer Portal Thread - DB DaShawn Jones has Committed to Alabama

With Deboer coming in which QB wins the job? Gonna be interesting!
If we are lucky, Ty wins outā€¦ I think he has a better future as a ā€œQBā€ than Milroeā€¦ Milroe is an athlete that has a very good armā€¦ but not a QB mind, yet. Now, if Milroe can click in the QB mind setā€¦ heā€™s pretty damn versatile and could be a great one too and to be fair heā€™s progressed well this year so maybe he has that ability.

If we are lucky, Ty wins outā€¦ I think he has a better future as a ā€œQBā€ than Milroeā€¦ Milroe is an athlete that has a very good armā€¦ but not a QB mind, yet. Now, if Milroe can click in the QB mind setā€¦ heā€™s pretty damn versatile and could be a great one too and to be fair heā€™s progressed well this year so maybe he has that ability.
Here's the thing. Some of y'all aren't giving milroe the respect he deserves. He can and will succeed under the new system.

Milroe is an elite athlete playing QB. At this point he doesn't have an advanced QB mind and processes the field slowly, misses reads, etc. Part of this could be due to the fact has had limited playing time / limited development or he may just never be able to grasp it. With Milroe you can win probably 9 out of 10 games. When you need a QB to throw darts and make critical decisions against championship level teams, he is not there yet.

Milroe is an elite athlete playing QB. At this point he doesn't have an advanced QB mind and processes the field slowly, misses reads, etc. Part of this could be due to the fact has had limited playing time / limited development or he may just never be able to grasp it. With Milroe you can win probably 9 out of 10 games. When you need a QB to throw darts and make critical decisions against championship level teams, he is not there yet.
Every player on the roster is starting all over again. Nick is the goat for sure but his system (JMO) of seniority is a problem sometimes. Having 22 and 26 standing on the sideline by him with 2 and 5 running the ball odd. That system won NC's but almost cost him young players.

I hope Bama can keep 22,25, and 26 in the RB room.

Back
Top Bottom