• Monday, April 10
  • Wednesday, April 12
  • Friday, April 14
  • Saturday, April 15
  • Tuesday, April 18
  • Thursday, April 20
  • Saturday, April 22 (A-Day)

Thought you were coming?
I live in Ohio and with my job as assistant principal and AD, it is almost impossible for me to get away during those times of the season. Baseball, Softball and track are getting ready to start in 2 weeks. We just finished basketball for our team. Girls state tournament is this weekend and the boys tournament is the following.

I am going home (Florence) Easter weekend so I will get to watch UNA play a couple of games of baseball but that does not compare to going to BDS for football, even if its a scrimmage.

I live in Ohio and with my job as assistant principal and AD, it is almost impossible for me to get away during those times of the season. Baseball, Softball and track are getting ready to start in 2 weeks. We just finished basketball for our team. Girls state tournament is this weekend and the boys tournament is the following.

I am going home (Florence) Easter weekend so I will get to watch UNA play a couple of games of baseball but that does not compare to going to BDS for football, even if its a scrimmage.
Forgot. Some people have to work. Lol

Your time will come to be free!!!!

Yep! Spring time is a chaotic time for HS ADs. Between the ending of basketball and then the beginnings of baseball, softball, track, soccer, and tennis, an AD has to have their head on a swivel.

Back
Top Bottom