| FTBL 1991 Bama vs SC comming on in 30 minutes

AlabamaSlammer said:
I'm just delirious from working to much. Maybe they will give me an off day soon. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

I feel you there. I have been working 92 hours a week. It sucks. Today is the first day I get to go back to 50 hours a week.

rick4bama said:
See Bama losing it the 1st time is bad enough. But thanks for the infor.

I hate that game! We owned them that game but left about 13 points on the field in the first half and let the shamecocks come back & win. Tyler Watts went crazy in that game. I'm so thankful that we crushed them in 2005 because it is rough living in SC when we lose.

BamaDelta said:
rick4bama said:
See Bama losing it the 1st time is bad enough. But thanks for the infor.

Tell me about it. Oh so many heartbreakers in the last decade. :(
Man it soooooo hard to be a Bama fan for the last few years. BUT I wouldn't be anything else BUT a Bama fan.

I was a Fran supporter cause I thought he was a "good" football coach.

He blew this game as well as the Ole Miss games his first year :evil:

Go4Bama said:
Is this the game where the Cocks storm the field and tear down their goal posts like they just won the National Championship?

Yes sir the shamecock fans torn down the goal posts. I really think being there for that one was worse than being there when we lost to them 20-3 in 2004.

rmctide said:
Go4Bama said:
Is this the game where the Cocks storm the field and tear down their goal posts like they just won the National Championship?

Yes sir the shamecock fans torn down the goal posts. I really think being there for that one was worse than being there when we lost to them 20-3 in 2004.

Uh no that and the Southern Miss game of 2000 are the most pathetic efforts Ive seen outta Bama. (one year UPIG beat about 4o to 7 ranks up there too)

Back
Top Bottom