| MBB/WBB 🏀#15 Alabama Basketball Blows Out Texas A&M to Stretch SEC Home Win Streak

Not too long ago yalll were complaining about oats.....
I don't know who, but I have been 10000% on Oats nut sack since he was hired. Am I critical on some things? Yeah. But there has been post of me defending him hard during his third season, where experienced the most Jekyll and Hyde season due to guys not being bought in. I complain about everything. Even Saban.

I guess you have your own truth. 🙃
Damn man, did you get tired of SnakeDoc and decide to come after me?

I respectfully decline.

nope-no.gif

Damn man, did you get tired of SnakeDoc and decide to come after me?
No. Not at all.

You don't get "everyone riled up." I normally look over threads at the half, then at the end of the game. You are emotional, fanatical. I find your reactions interesting. Entertaining, to a degree.

I'd wager 50% of those who get tangled up in "feelings" during games wouldn't if they turned the volume off.

That said...

I listened to about 3/4 of the game yesterday just to see how bad Dykes is at his job. As soon as he said that "Auburn was going to have a lot of success because of their guard play against Kentucky" (sic) it was muted for good.

I'm about convinced he doesn't watch basketball. He just studies stats sheets and numbers.

No. Not at all.

You don't get "everyone riled up." I normally look over threads at the half, then at the end of the game. You are emotional, fanatical. I find your reactions interesting. Entertaining, to a degree.

I'd wager 50% of those who get tangled up in "feelings" during games wouldn't if they turned the volume off.

That said...

I listened to about 3/4 of the game yesterday just to see how bad Dykes is at his job. As soon as he said that "Auburn was going to have a lot of success because of their guard play against Kentucky" (sic) it was muted for good.

I'm about convinced he doesn't watch basketball. He just studies stats sheets and numbers.
I don't deny being emotional at all on here. In person it's 100% different lol. But online, I'm an idiot.

Hilarious @UAgrad93 !

Hell. They missed most of those second and third chance shots too.
It probably would be even funnier IF it wasn’t so true! Aggie does crash the offensive boards like nobody’s business, but damn they suck at shooting the ball!!! I muted Dykes and Hart and listened to Stewart and Passink on the Varsity App and Chris made the comment about Aggie being lucky with some bounces. Bryan responded with “they do a great job of reading the bounce and reacting with occasional luck thrown in with catching an air ball”. It’s true! There’s a lot of truth to that. I’m only 6’1” -6’2” but my best asset on the floor when I played in HS was the ability to rebound the ball. Getting in positioning is just a small part of it.

I don't deny being emotional at all on here. In person it's 100% different lol. But online, I'm an idiot.
It doesn't bother me either way. When I was in the sports bar business I can't tell you how many people I have seen melt down in a basketball game.

No one seems to remember. Every team, every game, has their runs. There's not a lot of situations where a fan should freak out.

BUT!!

An Auburn fan freaking out last night when they closed out the last three minutes or so with no FG's? Yeah.

Bryan responded with “they do a great job of reading the bounce and reacting with occasional luck thrown in with catching an air ball”. It’s true! There’s a lot of truth to that.
Let me build on that a bit because we're both hitting on the same thing here.

Practices. They've seen this weird schite we saw yesterday...every day.

Back
Top Bottom