| MBB/WBB đźŹ€#15 Alabama Basketball Blows Out Texas A&M to Stretch SEC Home Win Streak

Could use some help on rebounds on the defensive glass but to me, the game was never in doubt.
"Offensive boards are allowing A&M to stay in the game." No. I don't see it that way. Bama held around a 15 point lead consistently. They'd miss a few, A&M would score, but the scoreboard still displayed a double digit difference. We saw 10 jump to 15 what, four times in the second half?

A&M is GOOD on the offensive boards. BUT. I saw some god awful, UGLY misses today. It's like trying to play bumper pool with a blind man: no idea where that ball is going to end up.

First time in a very long time I have watched a whole game. It look like Bama forgot how to score in the second half. for about the first 4 1/2 min.

A&M is GOOD on the offensive boards. BUT. I saw some god awful, UGLY misses today. It's like trying to play bumper pool with a blind man: no idea where that ball is going to end up.
This is true but my point is, against a better shooting team than aTm, it could have been problematic, ie. UT. We fix that issue, we would be close to complete today.

"Offensive boards are allowing A&M to stay in the game." No. I don't see it that way. Bama held around a 15 point lead consistently. They'd miss a few, A&M would score, but the scoreboard still displayed a double digit difference. We saw 10 jump to 15 what, four times in the second half?

I'd say both can be true here, they were throwing up some bad shots that had weird bounces but we also didn't do a good job of boxing them out. A few times a guy set-up underneath the defense or we got beat to the ball by hustle. Great game offensively, we limited them to bad shots and contested shots. I felt the defense actually played pretty good outside of the rebounding issues.

Back
Top Bottom