| FTBL 12 different players...

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
VERY refreshing. We spread it around pretty good tonight. Overall I was pleased with the O. I expect to see the D play better next week. (The slant that was called back was WIDE open) I thought Zo played pretty well at NT, and I loved Mustin's hit. Need much ore of that.

I couldn't agree more. The stat that did me the most good tonight was seeing BAMA actually use their receivers. Nick Walker, Earl, McCoy, D.J. and Grant, to name a few.

Spreading it around is the key IMHO.

I agree Tideboy, Zo did really well. Someone else I was really happy for is Zeke Knight. Hard to believe that 2 years ago he was catching passes for us and now he looks to be turning into a pretty decent head-hunter. He had several big sticks including one that caused a fumble.

All the different guys catching passes and all the first downs indicates one thing to me, we threw A TON of short passes, which we did. With the talent we have on offense, I would have liked to have seen us go deep down the field once or twice. I think we are going to have to establish a deep threat or a tougher defense is going to kill us. :?

RollTideRandy said:
All the different guys catching passes and all the first downs indicates one thing to me, we threw A TON of short passes, which we did. With the talent we have on offense, I would have liked to have seen us go deep down the field once or twice. I think we are going to have to establish a deep threat or a tougher defense is going to kill us. :?

Enter Keith Brown.

reger60 said:
RollTideRandy said:

Enter Keith Brown.

:D

Back
Top Bottom